Volume in the editor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volume in the editor

I'd like to know whether it's possible to change the volume of a sample or a group of samples in the editor. Or do I have to export file by file, edit them, and import them again. I have hundreds and that would take forever!

I am assuming you're making a voice or announcer pack here. As far as I know, you can't boost the volume of individual samples in UED. You can, however, boost the TransientSoundVolume property from its' default value (0.30) to somewhere between 0.75 and 1.00. You can found this in the Default Properties window under the category Sound. This helps a lot, but it can only go so far. I hope that you kept the .wav files in their original, unmodified state. You can then make a copy of these, boost their volume by 200% and then import them again into the .uax file. The old files in the .uax will be overwritten.

Comment

What's the transientsoundvolume for?

My intention is to reduce the volume of some voice packs I have. I think that with this setting (TextToSpeechVoiceVolume=1.000000) I have lower volume for all voices. It would be a solution, even if the standard voices also sound with a lower volume.

Comment

Working...
      X