This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Avoid the CTF server "F R A G B I N"

I was playing on this server today, and I was pretty much tearing everybody up with the sniper rifle, not camping, but in up close combat, and appearntly there was a 12 year old or so admin on, because all of a sudden, I got a permanent ban. Nobody said anything, it just came out of nowhere. The last person I killed was Progidy, so IDK if that was the admin or not. Must have thought I was botting. This is the second time today I have been accused of botting. This is really starting to **** me off, it's getting harder and harder for me to find servers where I can play my best, because I am always worried I will be accused of botting and banned. This is so **** annoying!! :cry:

From what I can read here, you don't know the admin of server #2 or why you were banned. Now that this is your second ban of the day, you are upset enough to try to publicly dissuede people from playing on a server? What of the first server? Usually, posting in anger is not a good thing.

If there are email contacts in each server's info, have you contacted the admins in question?

Comment

I was not banned from the first one, but some noob accused me of botting. The server I was banned from did not have the admin email or name listed.

Comment

I joined, grapped the flak keg and was transing up to the deemer when i was banned. I have a feeling this is the same admin as fightclub.

Comment

Working...
        X