Executing stuff with the console.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Executing stuff with the console.

How can I exec a file with several lines executing one by one with a wait time in between? Also, is it possible to tell your character to move to the right during 1 second for instance?

You'd need macro's for that that the scripting language for UT itself doesn't support, and that most (if not all) people here would consider hax.

Comment

Is somebody trying to code a dodge combo...?

Comment

Originally posted by placebo 3.0
        Is somebody trying to code a dodge combo...?
        I think it sounds like so... isn't that being a üb3r h4xx0r?

Comment

Originally posted by Elaphe
          How can I exec a file with several lines executing one by one with a wait time in between? Also, is it possible to tell your character to move to the right during 1 second for instance?
          Step 1. Look in the mirror and be sure that you are a wankstah.

Step 2. Go find some other wankstahs someplace esle and aks them how dey got dem macros.

Step 3. Practice just as much using your crappy macros and still play as badly as you would have any way.

Step 4. Be disliked by everyone.

Comment

I always forget to say: I NEVER PLAY ONLINE.

This is for testing purposes.

So I need a TSR loaded which allows programming macros?

Comment

If you never play online why would you want to "test" such a feature? Doubt you're gonna get much help here, sorry. Fact is if anyone here had that information they wouldn't share it because of how it COULD be used, whether by you or others.

Comment

Working...
              X