Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Gamespot UT2k7 preview

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/un...w_6145208.html

Tells us that the red-suited guys are called the Twin Souls, among other things.

OMG WOOT!

Comment

Cool, new info.

*reading*

edit
      four GeForce 7800 GTXs running in a single system
      :bulb: Getting depressed here.

Comment

Story and video will be mirrored at http://ut4e.com. I'm uploading the video right now.

*edit- uploaded

Comment

Is this a new video?

Comment

Originally posted by sure
            Cool, new info.

*reading*

edit

:bulb: Getting depressed here.
            Relax brother. He didn't say that was a prerequisite. Here's the grace saving quote, "But luckily, the game will purportedly run well on reasonably powerful, middle-of-the-road hardware at the time of its release, so you likely won't have to break the bank to be able to compete. Of course, the game will have extensive graphics-customization options, so you can tweak settings to get more performance in a tradeoff for visual quality."

Comment

Mac?

Has it been confirmed that ut2007 will be appearing for mac and Linux?
              Because in the video he mentions Windows Pc an Ps3, nothing about linux or mac.

But overall I think it's looking very nice and can't wait for it to come out.

-Invisible

Comment

Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
                Story and video will be mirrored at http://ut4e.com. I'm uploading the video right now.

*edit- uploaded
                Thx God, just click and download. No **** about registering and stuff.

Very nice. :up:

Crotale, i know man but i think specs are gonna be mad.
                Surely nobody needs 4 of those babys but it's gonna be insane. I just feel it. :cry:

Comment

There's nothing new about the vid, still looks cool...

Comment

Originally posted by garcia_y_vega
                    Is this a new video?
                    New video interview with Jeff Morris, old game footage. Great interview though, lots of new information!

"We also got to take a look at a new version of the SPMA (affectionately referred to as the SPAM), which UT veterans will know is able to deliver artillery fire far outside its visual range. You'll be able to deploy an aerial camera that will give you a bird's-eye view of the area you're trying to target, but the big difference in UT2K7 is that you'll be able to use the mouse to fine-tune your aiming for precision strikes (previously, you had to aim somewhat clumsily with the arrow keys).":up:

Comment

HMMMM not to exciting the only new words were twin souls..and they better make em red not that rust color or there will be trouble in those maps that are so busy ....i will remain nuteral

Comment

They still look like Juggernauts to me.

Comment

me too.... and poorly colored ones at that compare that color (i call it rust) to the robot skins in 2k4 that everyone gripes about...Virus...it is a color that blends in not stands out...if this game needs bright skins i will blow a gasket..

Comment

Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
                            New video interview with Jeff Morris, old game footage. Great interview though, lots of new information!
                            Which gameplay vid is it? (Im at work right now so no watchy) He says its running with quad-sli, so is this a new render of an old vid perhaps? (I recall reading that the vid they played at E3 was running on a laptop )

Comment

Mark Rein mentioned in another interview that they were running it at native resolution on the Dell 30" flat penel, which is 2560 by 1600. With antialiasing and full settings, the Quad 7800's probably chug it out at the speed a single one will at 1024 by 768 without AA.

Comment

Working...
                              X