windows xp 64bit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

windows xp 64bit

Hey guys havnt posted in while but I just wanted to ask those of u that have windows xp 64bit pro.. does ut run fine on this os and how about the rest of the regular programs(32bit) Reason I am asking is because as I type this I am downloading a trial version of 64bit pro and my main reason for doing that is because I am havin problems with this new cpu i got (amd 3800+ x2) I am havin a lag issue when i start the game I get studders in game and as u can see in screenie my fps per ut is 46654354354... I came acrross this thread http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...d.php?t=498609 and I think I am having this issue I called ms n they gave me the hotfix but the file was corrupted and they told me id get a call back tommorow (got 2 calls actually). From what Ive read this issue is only for comps runnin win 32 bit edition. If any of u know of a fix other that what is in the thread i linked to plz do post... on a side not I also tried to set my affinity in task manager to have ut use one core only and that does not work either. Thanks for your replies in advanced.

sorry forgot to inser screenie...

If you're having stutters at the start of the game it may be RAM-related. How much RAM do you have?

Comment

wasnt ram I have 2gigs of ocz pc4000 dual channel kit xtc one of ocz newest sets anyhow I already fixed it .. I installed xp 64bit pro and all is fixed thanks tho :d

Comment

when is 64bit being released officially?

Comment

Originally posted by NeoJesus.com
          when is 64bit being released officially?
          Last year...

Comment

wow, its been so long, I've had a 64bit CPU for 2 years now... I should probably upgrade the OS.

Comment

Maybe your problem is that aimbot you appear to be using.

Comment

Or the wallhack. Hax 4 teh win!

Comment

i tried 64 bit os and got rid of it nothing but troubles for me with drivers..went back to 32 bit and no troubles..i am thinking untill mainstream drivers are easy to find i will stay with 32 bit..

Comment

Originally posted by Magwa
                    i tried 64 bit os and got rid of it nothing but troubles for me with drivers..went back to 32 bit and no troubles..i am thinking untill mainstream drivers are easy to find i will stay with 32 bit..
                    Very true... I did the same thing but I tried it again a few months ago and it seems to be very stable now.

Comment

Working...
                    X