Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blyzard UT99 Model Pack for UT2004

Hi all !

I have Finished my Blyzard UT99 Model Pack for UT2004 !
    A lot of time spent on it, and could maybe be better but he is very fine ,so here are the screenshots :

http://www.zimagez.com/zimagez.php?3f8482.jpg
    http://www.zimagez.com/zimagez.php?1f4de5.jpg

And here is the link for Download : Click here !

Size : 9.9 MB compressed
    Size : 55 MB Uncompressed
    Good game

Oohhhh Cathode was too cool!

Downloading!

Comment

I wish you will enjoy the characters , and sorry if some animation can be a little bugged, but the time is a thing that i don't have a lot.

Except Xan, the Pack is complete and TeamSkin are working and Half Working, it depends of the models (but don't know why i have this bug lol, i ve searched a lot...but don't know why. This is working on Skaarjs so...).

Enjoy

Comment

It's just so cool of you to take the time to do it! I haven't tested them yet, but I will after work and post some screenshots

Comment

looking great!

Comment

the pack includes the War Machine?

Comment

Yes they are They are all in, except Xan (and Maybe Warboss, but Warboss is not included in the retail version of UT99, and he exist for UT2004 yet ).

Comment

i want warboss

Comment

http://www.planetquake.com/polycount...asp?model=1002

Here for Warboss.

Comment

the Warboss was always sweet. I was so glad when that skin came out in a BP

Comment

Mr Crow kind of reminds me of him, with that evil Joker smile.

Comment

sucks that some idiots put safegame on thier server and it kicks you for skins.
                        and someone needs to add support for these and the necris to utcomp.

Comment

Oooooohhhhh man!!! That is super-cool!!! (or "yo, g that's hella sick" as all the kiddies with their pants falling down are saying these days ) I will for sure be downloading and installing this add-on when I get home this evening!!! :up: :up:

Comment

Sh*t ! I've made one very little mistake on the Character "Matrix" one skin on it is not the right (i think i put 2x the same texture), juste compare with the 2 other male war machine.

Comment

Originally posted by XxX|Bossman
                              sucks that some idiots put safegame on thier server and it kicks you for skins.
                              and someone needs to add support for these and the necris to utcomp.
                              and also add support for the Ut voice packs that should go with them they will sound like poo with UT 2k4 voices...i want ut 99 voices back ..... nice job B on the skins ..thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X