UT Podcast - Episode 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT Podcast - Episode 5

Here it is guys. We've had alot of technical difficulties this past week, including site revamps and my university blocking Skype. This episode is a little long but I hope it makes up for it. I apologize in advance for all my "uhs" and stuttering. Guests: Beynd and Poisonbagels.

www.unrealtournamentpodcast.com

i'm magic, i wanted snow and it snowed( just a tad )

and i went to your site to see if you guys poped out another episode and didn't find it, about 30 minutes later here you are...

Comment

rofl. thanks man. we've been redoing a bunch of stuff with the site, so it's been delayed, but thanks for listening.

also, im relearning how to speak. :P
      most of it comes from having very little sleep.

keep giving feedback guys!

and i'd prefer if u posted it in the comments on the site. or sent it to utpodcast@gmail.com

i try to check back often, but just incase i dont

Comment

GJ Moyer!!!

Comment

Thanks. I hope you all keep listening.

Comment

I've been enjoying these UT podcasts (LOL at the University of Texas cyber-squatting your preferred URL, by the way!), thanks for putting them together and hosting. Also, well done to the broadcasting team who, I think, do a pretty good job on these shows.

Comment

iTunes is gay. Put out an ogg or mp3 version or something.

Comment

C9. You and I are no longer friends. Direct downloads of the mp3s are available on the site, and even when u use iTunes, the files are still mp3. None of that mp4 bullhonkey.

Comment

Originally posted by marksmanMark
                  I've been enjoying these UT podcasts (LOL at the University of Texas cyber-squatting your preferred URL, by the way!), thanks for putting them together and hosting. Also, well done to the broadcasting team who, I think, do a pretty good job on these shows.
                  Mark thanks alot for the props man. The broadcasting team is pretty much just me and my two teammates in Skype. Then me editing in Audition.

We're currently having problems because Skype is causing issues on university networks by routing hundreds of call through any users connected to them. So Skype is being packet shaped here at Bucknell. I think they've also lumped Gizmo in with Skype and thats being blocked too. Google talk doesn't allow conferencing and FWD is a ****. So we need some help gettiing a good VOIP program.

Any advice?

Comment

Well, I think it's pretty interesting that people are discussing games and players these days. Gaming discussion has, in my view, historically been the preserve of either kids at school where the social domain of video games is peer-accepted, or restricted to chat rooms or IRC. It's only in recent times that we're actually starting to talk to each other about games, tactics, and fun stuff. I think that's indicative of a changing attitude towards games as being a genuine pastime and justifiably called 'entertainment'. It also shows that we're starting to make connections with other people online by playing games together, and starting to recognise that the characters we see online are, in fact, real people sat at a keyboard somewhere we can't see. Podcasts are another of-the-moment method of broadcasting discussions, so it seems more than logical to bring the two together.

I think it's going to become more and more common in the future; definitely.

Good discussion on the news items in this episode, by the way, although you might want to consider stamping a 'bad language' warning on the episodes or get yourselves a bleeper!
                    Can't help on the VOIP software, I'm afraid. Not got a clue about any of it, to be honest. :cry:

Comment

We're rated with explicit language on iTunes. But next episode I'll not that it "May Contain Adult Language, Situations, and some nudity." :P

Comment

Originally posted by Moyer
                        C9. You and I are no longer friends.
                        You're just mad because you're a fatty.

Comment

nice job on the podcast :up:

"before the drylips - drylob- WHAT THE HELL?"

:haha:

Comment

Originally posted by c9h13no3
                            iTunes is gay. Put out an ogg or mp3 version or something.
                            Ogg would be nice...

Comment

Itunes always acts up for me.:bulb:

Comment

Working...
                              X