Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any CTF servers that aren't demo servers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Darkside's about it, and Ground Zero. Otherwise you're looking at demo servers and the same two maps.

A few others are around there which get populated somewhat, but DS and GZ are the only two I count on.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Darkside Battlegrounds
    ut2004://69.93.100.55:7777

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Coolreject
    Seriously, every single CTF server I see on the list is a demo server. It's absolutely ridiculous. 95% of the people that play on these servers aren't even using the demo and I can't see why someone would want to play Facing Worlds and Bridge of Fate all the time.

I've seen a few regular servers, but I don't ping well enough to them. (I'm east coast US)

:downcast:
    Welcome to UT2004 CTF Hell. It's pretty much like that across most gametypes in this game, except for VCTF since it's all custom maps anyways. I highly recommend trying it. :up:

Leave a comment:

• Are there any CTF servers that aren't demo servers?

Seriously, every single CTF server I see on the list is a demo server. It's absolutely ridiculous. 95% of the people that play on these servers aren't even using the demo and I can't see why someone would want to play Facing Worlds and Bridge of Fate all the time.

I've seen a few regular servers, but I don't ping well enough to them. (I'm east coast US)

:downcast:
Working...
X