No announcement yet.

New UT2007 Screens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest, I hate the entire artistic scheme of UT2007. I love the semi-militaristic, gritty, industrial feel of UT2004; however, the high-tech look of UT2007 combined with all the bulky, overdone vehicles and characters is, imo, just plain tawdry and stupidly over-the-top. Hell, the UT2007 shock rifle is taller than the soldiers themselves...

Oh, and I completely agree with Bishop. This is no hellbender.

Comment

AL777, I feel the same way. I dont like the cartoony, bulky, exaggerated characters with the over the top vehicle look. I myself am more into darker, sleaker, semi-mlitaristic beat-up used and abused look thats more serious.

Either way, when this game comes out i'll be slapping my 50 bucks down on the counter for it BAM!

Comment

Will my specs handle the resolution on the Tonka screen?

Kickass cpu
        kickass videocard
        kickass ram
        kickass harddrive
        kickass flatscreen

Emmet what do you mean? it was a good game, Forsberg, Sundin, Lidström owns NHL.

Comment

This entire thread has me wondering why we haven't seen the newest version of what is probably the most definitive vehicle in the Unreal Universe...The Toilet Car!

Questions remain...

1. Will the TC come with a "pop-up stall"?
          2. Will the seat have an armor-plated @sshat?
          3. Will it have a weapon?

4. And last, but not least, will the Toilet Car come in team colors?

Comment

Will the TC come with a "pop-up stall"?
            If not, I'm leaving the UT series.

Comment

Originally posted by fuegerstef
              You overerestimate the asthetic abilities of the race mappers, IMHO.
              Very much so. I remind you people that HL2 had much uglier custom maps made for it than even Quake1.
              Simply put: the more capabilities an engine has, the more options horrible mappers have to make their maps uglier.

Comment

Simply put: the more capabilities an engine has, the more options horrible mappers have to make their maps uglier.
                Great! I've been waiting for some new choices!

Comment

Wow that hellbender looks awesome, more like unreal.

Has that mean look with those small holes where to look from. :P

And yes, fins and swes pwnd!

Comment

OH MY GOD THAT IS SEXY!:eek2: But the person who pointed out the fact about it being so heavily armored yet the gunner so obviously unprotected is the only flaw I can really see in it. God, every time I look at it I see something new, and in amazing detail. *sigh* Why doth a year seem so long when Epic (thanks musilowski) teaseth us with such pictures of graphic sexiness? Woe is me...

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop Gantry
                      quite irrelevant with what the Hellbender looks like...
                      Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Manzani
                        *sigh* Why doth a year seem so long when Epic teaseth us with such pictures of graphic sexiness? Woe is me...
                        Fixed...

Comment

Originally posted by musilowski
                          Fixed...
                          Huh? What was fixed?

:Replaces "Atari" with "Epic" in first post...:

Comment

****! Hellbender looks great. Its like I always imagined a hellbender to look like in UT2007. Cant wait to ride it.

Comment

Originally posted by AL777
                              To be honest, I hate the entire artistic scheme of UT2007. I love the semi-militaristic, gritty, industrial feel of UT2004; however, the high-tech look of UT2007 combined with all the bulky, overdone vehicles and characters is, imo, just plain tawdry and stupidly over-the-top. Hell, the UT2007 shock rifle is taller than the soldiers themselves...

Oh, and I completely agree with Bishop. This is no hellbender.
                              I think you mixed up UT2k7 and UT2k4 there, silly. All of the screenshots we've seen of UT2k7 are of gritty industrial environments; all of the vehicles are more militarily believable than in UT2k4. And while yes, the the character that has been shown is a bit on the chubby side, he looks a lot more convincing and well-conceived than any of the Juggernauts from UT2k4.

Comment

Originally posted by AL777
                                I love the semi-militaristic, gritty, industrial feel of UT2004;
                                OK, I have never been in the army or involved in any militaristic institutions... ...but I highly doubt there are clowns with cylinders and leather dominatrixes along with their leather slaves fighting around golden pyramids that float in the sky. :bulb:

Comment

Working...
                                X