No announcement yet.

New UT2007 Screens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like the Hellbender and Bulldog mated.

Looks really awesome though!

Comment

Hmm, i suspect it may even get a new name, where has it officially been called "The hellbender" according to that image?

Hell, it could even be the new teams (forgot name) version of it, and there is still the other 'bender.
      Just thinking out loud

I was going to post that 2k3 thing, i wonder if it can do flips just by driving on flat ground just like the other one could...

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop Gantry
        Most if not all veichles is ex military hardware, they dont magiclly become mighty morphin power rangers and even if its an uppgrade they would still ressemble the original...
        Ah, the person who always wants everything like "in the good ol' days" is dropping in... :heart:

Comment

Y'know, Bishop, I'm really starting not to like you.

Comment

Originally posted by sure
            Calm down.
            Bishop cannot calm down, if it isn't 100% the way he thinks it should be... ...it's fun watching him in that mood though.

Comment

Originally posted by HeyQule
              wondering what will be the race map like with these new models... lol
              Awe-inspiring. As I disagreed with Boksha, er, said before, I think that even ugly maps will still be impressive with stock textures and vehicles.

Comment

Originally posted by placebo 3.0
                Y'know, Bishop, I'm really starting not to like you.
                quite irrelevant with what the Hellbender looks like...

Comment

Originally posted by placebo 3.0
                  Awe-inspiring. As I disagreed with Boksha, er, said before, I think that even ugly maps will still be impressive with stock textures and vehicles.
                  You overerestimate the asthetic abilities of the race mappers, IMHO.

Comment

That hellbender looks like a monster truck version of the scorpion. Much like a big tonka toy:down:

Oh well, I guess they cant please evryone.

*edit* WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Sorry, couldnt resist but how am I supposed to feel bad *** in that!?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet Otter
                      That hellbender looks like a monster truck version of the scorpion. Much like a big tonka toy:down:

*edit*WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Sorry, couldnt resist but how am I supposed to feel bad *** in that!?

Something broke inside me now *eye twitches*

Comment

*edit* WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Sorry, couldnt resist but how am I supposed to feel bad *** in that!?
                        Awsome :

BTW Sweden won olympic gold in hockey the biggest sport in the universe.

Comment

Luckily the proportions of the TONKA thingie only apply to the concept art, not the ingame vehicle. Have a close look at the details too, makes it look meaner than the concept art.

Comment

*edit*http://images.hasbro.com/common/imag...43_Main400.jpg WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Sorry, couldnt resist but how am I supposed to feel bad *** in that!?
                            Hey bro, don't be dissin' Tonka. The trucks they made when I was a kid were actually tougher than the real "trucks" the little guys imitated. Too many kids got hurt on the extremely rigid metal, so now the Tonkas are made of plastic.

Comment

I like the new look better than the old Hellbender:

Comment

myrslok- Sweden and Fins wasted everyone! Im still mad that canada couldnt even score the last 3 games straight

Crotale- Tonka and Hot Wheels were the sh*t!:up:

fuegerstef- slap a 50cal in the back of that baby and youre ready to rock'n'roll

Comment

Working...
                                X