No announcement yet.

New UT2007 Screens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm assuming the thin stripes at the front and sides is where the driver looks out. Kinda like on a tank.

I agree that it seems kinda weird to have it so "tankish" with an exposed turretteer, but it's not exactly something I fret over. It looks like an awesome vehicle that seems functional enough to pass as believable as far as scifi goes.

Comment

Actually, it kinda makes me sad, because it looks like there will be zero first-person visibility in this AND the scorpion, and I'm one of the crazy ones who gets a thrill out of driving in first person perspective. It's more difficult, but it really gives you more of a sense of the speed.

Comment

I liked the comments after the images.

sonyalways have the best graphics and better understanding that xbox one time i playes the xbox system and the controller freck me out it had so many buttons and its boaring and look at its size but i think that sony i a bit better than microsoft microsoft is best in computer thats what i love it for the compters
        :lol:

Comment

I dig it. I like that it's not as long as the previous bender, which is easy to get stuck places. It looks like it might have a better turning radius too. It is kinda weird that the turret is so exposed, but I guess they're trying to keep some resemblence of the old version. Over all, it looks cool.:up: I can't wait for this game.

Comment

*Chokes*
            Holy ****... That... Is... Awesome
            It just yells "BadAss"

Comment

Marshda LMAO

Comment

Just because he looks exposed doesn't mean he is. He may have some kind of shield.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksha
                  I'm guessing Neon-Rasta-Mon here is a gene-modded Juggernaut.
                  As for the vehicle... that thing actually looks smaller than the UT2k4 Hellbender.
                  Didnt an Epic employe confirm thats not a geneboosted guy but just a guy in heavy armor...

---
                  Its a nice veichle but its not a Hellbender it dosent even look like one not even resemble the Hellbender, if they are going to modify the eichle so much you cant tell what veichle it is without labeling the name right besides just simply rename it as some other form of veichle...

Comment

man, i just wet my pants.

that is so freaking COOL!

heres a cooler

looked at above and i can count(tried)
                    2 statics
                    1 bsp
                    1 emitter with 2 emittings
                    1 rocketlauncher
                    1 kick *** player model
                    1 $60 gone to buy in the future

Comment

It looks cool

Comment

I don't think anybody understands just how incredible this will be when you're playing it.

Comment

I like the new hellbender because it looks much more futuristic than UT2004 version, which looked too much like HMMWV, my guess is that it even had the same toxic-polluting, crappy 6,2 litre and 150 HP diesel engine from the original Hummer

But all the UT2007 vehicles we've seen so far are known from UT2004's first demo, maybe Epic could show us some of the new Necris vehicles in the next screenshot reelase :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Daimao
                            I like the new hellbender because it looks much more futuristic than UT2004 version, which looked too much like HMMWV, my guess is that it even had the same toxic-polluting, crappy 6,2 litre and 150 HP diesel engine from the original Hummer

But all the UT2007 vehicles we've seen so far are known from UT2004's first demo, maybe Epic could show us some of the new Necris vehicles in the next screenshot reelase :-)
                            Besides having four wheels there isnt much linking that veichle to the original hellbender, updating the model for the Hellbender is one thing, removing all visible traces of the Hellbender with a completly new model is something completly diffrent...

If this was a new veichle it would be spectacular but it isnt...

Comment

What more than an exposed rear turret and a skymine turret on the roof do you need to make it a hellbender?

Comment

The UT vehicles are meant to be ex-military stock right?

Well personally I *can* imagine squadrons of these things being used in war, whereas the only thing the current Benders will be storming is the local toyota-club meeting.

Hell, I'd love that model under the current engine too (some ****** get round to modding it now! ), just look at it, this thing looks like a real weapon, it looks dangerous as hell to everyone involved with it, whichever end of it you wind up staring down.
                                Not to unduely knock the current bender, it's cool, but this design just blows it away, not ceven counting the graphics engine update.

Comment

Working...
                                X