No announcement yet.

New UT2007 Screens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should uppgrade the paladin with a turbo its to ****ing slow the cicade is **** and the levi is to powerfull it should be more vulnerable and the mines should be optional, i doubt they will listen to this though maybe i need to *****slap them some at the next European conference

Comment

couldn't you have posted this in a non-dead thread? -_-

Comment

Originally posted by Bersy
        No.........

Comment

Originally posted by Bersy
          You're just jealous this guy beats the **** out of your UT2k7 Complaint Generator.

Comment

tr00, maybe I should hire him to write for me.

Comment

If you want to talk **** about me i suggest we meet IRL.

Comment

Forums are not the place for ego battles. That's what we have UT for

Comment

Originally posted by myrslok
                  They should uppgrade the paladin with a turbo its to ****ing slow
                  The fact that the shield is able to block a redeemer +, and has a defense shot that kills anything within the shield when it's up, just isn't enough is it .
                  the cicade is ****
                  The cicade is usefull to those who know how to use it.. Which isn't a lot of people.. Practically no one.. Hell I hate it too.
                  the levi is to powerfull it should be more vulnerable
                  Anyone that knows what they're doing can take one out real fast. The levy is a super weapon/vehicle. WTF do you expect?
                  the mines should be optional
                  I have nothing to add to this.. I don't even know what the hell you're talking about. Figured I'd quote it anyway.
                  i doubt they will listen to this though maybe i need to *****slap them some at the next European conference
                  Or go to the conference, drool over everything, then come here and ***** about it all.

Comment

If you want to talk **** about me i suggest we meet IRL.
                    eThuggin' fo' life, yo!

Comment

Originally posted by BasketCase
                      The fact that the shield is able to block a redeemer +, and has a defense shot that kills anything within the shield when it's up, just isn't enough is it .

The cicade is usefull to those who know how to use it.. Which isn't a lot of people.. Practically no one.. Hell I hate it too.

Anyone that knows what they're doing can take one out real fast. The levy is a super weapon/vehicle. WTF do you expect?

I have nothing to add to this.. I don't even know what the hell you're talking about. Figured I'd quote it anyway.

Or go to the conference, drool over everything, then come here and ***** about it all.
                      Hmm, thanks for the qouting.
                      It amaze me there so much weakminded people out there.

Comment

Originally posted by -=¤willhaven¤=-
                        eThuggin' fo' life, yo!
                        Good idea.

Comment

It amaze me there so much weakminded people out there.
                          Me too.

Comment

The cicada is overpowered if anything, if you see the right people using it. I'm more inclined to think "omg epic plz nerf" than "plz fix" when a cicada takes off 25% of our powercore when it's vulnerable for less than 4 seconds, and he's not even in line of sight as the rockets come curving over the hills.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzlebunny
                              The cicada is overpowered if anything, if you see the right people using it. I'm more inclined to think "omg epic plz nerf" than "plz fix" when a cicada takes off 25% of our powercore when it's vulnerable for less than 4 seconds, and he's not even in line of sight as the rockets come curving over the hills.
                              Cicada is pretty much dogfood for anything else though, heck it easy as it is to hit it with gollies let alone hiting them with SPMA's

Comment

Working...
                              X