New UT2007 Screens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magwa
    Then he should retire from UT and go to work in a bakery they can convert his suit to a oven!..
    THAT suit? Which he sweats and farts in? Ewww. :bulb:

Originally posted by Carinae
    All I really need for UT2007 is a baby seal skin :heart:
    A baby seal walks into a club...

On another note, I like the armor, though I would like to see some characters with a bit less armor on them, kind of the characters in UT99.

Comment

OK time to get back on track

Armour!!! y not lets put 3000 pounds of steel on who cares about praticality. Lets build up armour that has no purpose what so ever give George no visibility and turn him itno a goliath with legs:haha: :haha:

Comment

Remember how somebody suggested customisable skins and armour? That would be a different deal from download skins because with custom skins, we would be choosing and blending from the same palettes so everybody will see everyone elses unique combination online.

It'd be really cool if the facial features were customisable too......

Comment

WATCH OUT!!! FLING you see your own head roll on the ground after a manta just knocked your head off

Comment

Originally posted by ut2004macplayer
            Remember how somebody suggested customisable skins and armour? That would be a different deal from download skins because with custom skins, we would be choosing and blending from the same palettes so everybody will see everyone elses unique combination online.

It'd be really cool if the facial features were customisable too......
            Epic has CONFIRMED this; they say there will be customizable armor. I presume it will be similar to the way Halo 2 handles it.

Comment

wow, really? confirmed, thats awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear hazard
                wow, really? confirmed, thats awesome
                Indeed it is

Comment

Originally posted by slipster
                  Indeed it is
                  You got a link to where that was confirmed?

Also since this is the concept for the Iron Guard team is Lauren is the one on the left(or is it just someother female)?
                  [shot]http://www.planetunreal.com/envy/concept1.jpg[/shot]

Comment

I don't really think they're concepts of specific characters, just the outfits.

Comment

yea, they wouldnt show us lauren so early

Comment

Yikes more big armour suits..give us Men and women with scars and clothing designed to move well in and Tattoos and piercings and earrings make them look like they are human Gladiators let them have hair that is believable please do not wrap them in a metal box...OMG look at the size of those feet i know for sure there will be no double jump as those lardo's could not get off the floor...

Comment

they look like they should be handeling radioactive materials...

Comment

As long as they make them easy to see. UT99 If I remember right didn’t even have an icon above there heads and you were still able to make out who was on whose team. I would take bulk and easy to recognize over some sleek, slender hard to see character. I could live with the UT2kX movement but please get rid of the cartwheel and flipping animation.

Comment

here is what they should look like of Course with updated technolagy and all that the people at Epic can muster this guy is a bad A$$..

Comment

Originally posted by Cal_Gore
                                Also since this is the concept for the Iron Guard team is Lauren is the one on the left(or is it just someother female)?
                                I'm guessing she is. At least the long black hair does point in that direction.
                                I'm so very NOT liking those designs btw. They look like soldiers, not tournament fighters.

Comment

Working...
                                X