Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Sniper<j) 2
    Boksha, would you like to get burning flak popped into your kneecaps or shoulders? The armour protects vulnerable parts of the body. It looks quite logically put together for me.
    Apparently the lower legs and the air above the shoulders are the most vital parts of our body then?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    actually, the two Hellbender II shots are new, the three showing that red guy don't count, they're from the PS3 matinee with the robot... "-.-

Leave a comment:

• replied
    woo0o0o0o0o0o00o0! we wait for 4 months and get 3 screenshots! im so excited!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by AL777
    In response to placebo, since I'm sick of quoting:

As for the city, I'll settle with the fact that we're both entitled to our opinions

Personally, I don't like the look. Oh well.

As for my comment about the juggernauts: what I see forming is a pattern. We've seen three characters across two classes, and they were all bulky. We've seen a fair deal of the Axon vehicles by now, and they are all obsessively large. We've seen the new shock rifle... even it is immensely long (9 feet?). So, a weapon, three characters, and a few vehicles all share a new, larger size. Judging by this, I'm simply making a reasonable hypothesus that most articles in the game may be large, bulky, and/or heavily armored, which I am a little uneasy about.
    do you people really think we are gonna play UT2007 with a shock rifle that is longer than the person holding it?

ooohhhh god

Originally posted by Cenobite
    ****! Hellbender looks great. Its like I always imagined a hellbender to look like in UT2007. Cant wait to ride it.
    lol, i could never imagine how`d be the hellbender in 2k7
    i always knew it would be very different from the first verison

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by placebo 3.0
    I don't think anybody understands just how incredible this will be when you're playing it.
    They are never as good as the screenshots make them out to be. I know that was not the case with doom 3 and fear for me anyway.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    lets not forget adding in vikings and knights

Leave a comment:

• replied

HOLY ****!!111 COOL i just came from a little 5 days vacation and i see this
    thats so cool:cry: :up:

edit: its so....big lol

lol, whats with the ut2k4 "raptor up" sign

Leave a comment:

• replied
    More armor; bigger; easier to see...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    but they duke it out with rocket lanunchers and flak cannons! Give the guys a break LOL

(I agree though, I like the minimalist armor of UT)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    then f*** logic, i wan't manly men.

one that'll block a punch with his face and catch a bullet with his gonads.

these are criminals and aliens duking it out for entertainment of the masses

no armor = more blood

more blood = more entertaining

:up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Boksha, would you like to get burning flak popped into your kneecaps or shoulders? The armour protects vulnerable parts of the body. It looks quite logically put together for me.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That does look a whole lot better. I still think the model as a whole looks downright silly though. Are those toes? Man, this guy has a serious case of elephant feet... and what's with the giant shoulderpads? It's no Gorge, but it's pretty close. Also, there seem to be two giant slabs of metal attached to his lower legs for no apparent reason. Is that to limit this guy's speed to make it fair for other competitors? [/rant]

In closing: Epic, drop the **** illogical armour!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That's **** cool!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by fuegerstef
    To speak of coherent look and feel, imagine that:

- Take one of the current UT2k7 screenshots with the Hellbender2 or Manta and either Malcolm or one of the other two bada$$es we have seen.
    - Put a Nakthi/Anubian into that screenshot.

That's ridiculous. :bulb:
    What Epic should do to the Nakthi, IMO is doing the same as Ubisoft did to Prince of Persia. They should make it more grunge, more heavy metal.

I did a quick manipulation of UC2's Anubis to illustrate my point.

And yes, if you look at the first one I agree it would look ridicoulous.
    However I think that something allong the lines of the second on is pretty plausible.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Bishop Gantry
    And i probably wouldnt try pick up lines on Gorge a late saturday night..... probably
    Not unless you have a very good pair of beer googles.

The problem is:

Carsberg don't do beer googles, but if they did, they would probably be the best beer googles in the world.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X