• Show
Clear All

• replied
    "I must break you!"

"Rerouting critical systems."

"I can't feel my legs!"

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I am the Alpha and the Omega..........Anybody else want some?? ...Burn Baby!

PS.....I'm On Fire!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Isn't it "flaw"?
    Perhaps. I'd have to hear it again.

But til then:

"Witness my perfection."

"Faster, stronger, better."

"My victory, your death."

Good stuff

Leave a comment:

• replied
    uh oh, making me talk about uc2 again!

The uc2 robot taunts are cool, "b-spammer equals true" made me chuckle.

Edit: I thought I wrote this reply earlier but I just remembered that I timed out when trying to post it.. anyway..

I - for one - really liked the juggernauts and other stupidly armored characters. Of course it's not realistic, I think of it as stylized. I guess "art" is pushing it a little, but it really is the word that comes to mind when I think of gorge's armor compared to functional armor.
    I think the concept of armor so heavy that it can only be worn by genetically manipulated humans is really cool, and I think it's even cooler how they included some female juggernauts. UT2k3 is the first game I've ever seen characters like Reinha. My first thought was something like "Woah that's weird.. cool! but.. weird.. I'll use her!"
    While the mercenary characters look good and are well made, I just find them kinda uninteresting and plain.

I cant remember if I went over the egyptian characters either and since I'm too lazy to search, eh!
    I thought it was cool that they went ahead and made a set of unique and defined characters and maps, but the way they look in UT2k3/4 is just too ornamental. It's like they're taken right out of an egyptian ceremonial event and were given some metal boots and a gun. The UC2 egyptian characters had heavier armor with a certain recognizable look, but it didn't look as ornamental. Most of them wear full helmets in the shape of the egyptian sacred animals (Is that the right term? Probably not..) like jackal, eagle, cat, etc.
    For some reason though, my favourite egyptian character is only a bot and not playable :/
    Here's a shot of the main egyptian villain from behind. I like the bulky and defined armor, with not so much decorative beads and whatnot.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    "All your base..." :bulb:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Isn't it "flaw"?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    "Flesh is a design fault."

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by AL777
    You know, when you boil it all down, I don't really care anyway because I'm just going to use the Krall.

Down with the human race!
    As Xan would say "Die Human"!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You know, when you boil it all down, I don't really care anyway because I'm just going to use the Krall.

Down with the human race!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I prefer more "normal" characters like the mercenaries rather than bloated monstrosities competing for bloat and being plain ugly. Most of the 2004 characters I didn't like.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Zynith
    Oh common guys everyone know Georgey needs a place to stack his bagels!
    Then he should retire from UT and go to work in a bakery they can convert his suit to a oven!..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Oh common guys everyone know Georgey needs a place to stack his bagels!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Snuggins
    As for not being able to see, lol. He just turns his whole body because he is super fast and gene-boosted, lol.
    But how does he know when has to turn his body if he's also listening to loud music from his shoulderpad speakers? :weird:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I like it, when's it coming out?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Heh.. When I first started playing with the LG, I hated it. Now, I actually like it. Seems more badass then a regular sniper rifle. I probably like it now, because it does more damage then the regular sniper rifle atm.

As for the models. All the armor may look pretty, but I think they over did it. I wouldn't mind using a character with some jeans, and a shirt or something lol. Well, Just really light on the armor.. Not fond of the bulky ****. (I shell state my opinion once again that I really hate those jugs.) If I were to wear all that armor, I don't think I could even stand up, let alone bounce off walls.

There were other robots other than Xan in the first UT. There were the War Machine skins. I used one all the time. Xan was just the big bad-*** of them heh.

EDIT - For those of you who say you need a ****load of armor because of whatever reason. The fact that you have NO HELMET OF ANY KIND, totally kills any logic in the thick armor bull****.! FU!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X