No announcement yet.

HOW DO THEY DO IT'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please tell me you fools didn't think I was being serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaoticas
      This is pretty scary indeed...

Comment

ahahahaha this thread is entertaining.

why not just dodgejump to death like normal pros do? And when it comes to score, just learn to aim and time powerups!

100a = 55 secs
        50a = 30
        pickups = 30
        Amp = 82

Comment

Don't worry about that, but it's possible. And i'm not a fool. Only trying to tell that system specs don't mean a thing, it's like Ste-v said; It's all about your skills.

Comment

I have personally been a victim of the original poster's hackusations.

Comment

You mean I bought this dual dual-core opteron, 16 GB RAM system for nothing?????!!! I WON'T BELIEVE IT!
              Wtf 16 GB? How's that possible? I haven't yet seen a motherboard which supports more than 4 GB. Also, is Opteron a better choice for gaming (being a server CPU), compared to 64 or FX series AMD's?

Comment

I'm pretty sure it was a joke, guy....

I do have one question...
                Why is it, when someone asks how you do something that seems hard,
                this community makes fun of them and tries to "n00b" them away.
                This and the Jedi Knight games are the worst for that.
                I asked someone how they were able to have shombos well inside the normal
                range, and they responded with "whiner" "N00B." All I wanted to know is
                what I'm doing wrong, and how to get better and compete.

When the players are *******s, expect a game to be full of *******s.
                It makes the game stink.

Comment

Originally posted by Daimao
                  Wtf 16 GB? How's that possible? I haven't yet seen a motherboard which supports more than 4 GB.
                  http://www.tyan.com/products/html/thunderk8qw.html <--- There's one that can take 32 GB. Have a look around that site and on google. You'll find alot more which support over 4 GB.

Originally posted by Kyp_Durron
                  this community makes fun of them and tries to "n00b" them away.
                  Originally posted by human fx
                  i think that they hack the speed or the capoff rate,don't say anythink on line because there could be a possibilty that some one has a top of the line rig that letting then move that fast
                  This is preventing people from taking him seriously

Comment

I havent read the entire thread, but it seems like it has something to do with movement so I'm just gonna post this link ^^

http://levi.teamspeak.org/dl/?action...ad&fileid=1097

Comment

There is one posibility and i say posibility >>> Macros by having a g15 keyboard or a nostromo gamepad,you can write macros to strafe and by changing the click time adjust them so you would be moving ever so slightly faster than normal people but other than that it is not hardware,it is skill and constant movement looks faster than straightline movement with a dodge or two thrown in...and yes 85 fps is the cap online...

Comment

Originally posted by Kyp_Durron
                        this community makes fun of them and tries to "n00b" them away?
                        This and the Jedi Knight games are the worst for that.
                        I asked someone how they were able to have shombos well inside the normal
                        range, and they responded with "whiner" "N00B." All I wanted to know is
                        what I'm doing wrong, and how to get better and compete.

When the players are *******s, expect a game to be full of *******s.
                        It makes the game stink.
                        The only answer to your question is that alot of people in this game have swollen infected e-penises.

I think to try to a combo inside the minimum range try dodging backwards after you fire the core and then combo it. It will go at normal range from you, but close range from where you shot it... I don't know just trying to buck the trend and help figure out your question.

As for the OP, nobody is going faster than you, unless they are dodging quickly off of things. Perhaps try playing some AS-Trials maps to work on your movement. Add me to buddies *Snuggins* and I will be happy to help you if I see you online bro. :heart::up:

Edit:PS Nosnos's movie is helpful and good!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ste-V
                          o god you must think you rock now echohawk -_- , first of all the max fps limit is 85 on ONLINE gaming you can get higher fps on lan/single player. oh and of the high ram omgwtf you move faster because of it, bull**** .. its about skills ive played ut2k4 since the demo, i had a 15inch monitor with low ram fps about max 50-60 and i was still faster then other people its all about how you play all the other stuff is just plain bull****. ut2k4 = skills not hardware. seems the game is still filled with noobs =) thank god i stopped. and hardware can help but they wont do it for you =) its all about ur own reaction in shooting and moving, some people have faster reactiontimes then other simple as that.

Ste-V

lol, I try to be somewhat helpful for once and look what I get. :bored: And FYI there's a setting in your *ini file that lets you adjust how high your fps can go online. Try looking for it. And I wasn't saying you can move faster bc of higher fps, "einstein" re-read that part and you *might* just realize I was stating it will enable him to better time his dodges.

Comment

Originally posted by Echohawk
                            There's a setting in your *ini file that lets you adjust how high your fps can go online.
                            I cannot recommend this setting, cuz off lagging issues. Dunno if this has been fixed yet. Anyway the default setting ( in UT2004.ini ) online is 90 fps, and you won't be able to see the difference between 90 fps -> 100 fps Einstein. You can tune UT2004 so you have a 85 fps average, this is more then enough. We can only see about 25 -> 30 fps, more fps only seems smoother, just try to move your hand real quickly before your eyes and you will see it.

Comment

Working...
                            X