Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OT] Official Timeshift Developer Chat RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[OT] Official Timeshift Developer Chat RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Calling all gamers seeking to wield the ultimate weapon in TimeShift!

On Friday, February 24, 2006 at 6PM EST, the IRC channel #TimeShift on irc.enterthegame.com will host a live developer chat with Matthew Karch, CEO of Saber Interactive. A few Atari employees will be in the channel also! This is an opportunity for you to ask to the developers about the progress of TimeShift. This is an event that you DO NOT want to miss.

To access the IRC channel simply click here http://www.enterthegame.com/chat.asp?CHAN=TimeShift or you can connect with an IRC client such as mIRC, xChat, or Trillion to /server irc.enterthegame.com . Once you are connected, you can type /join #TimeShift – please note that if you get the message "#TimeShift Cannot Send To Channel" it means that we have muted/moderated the channel. Feel free to submit as many questions as you would like. To submit questions, simply do this: /msg EventServices your question goes here. Please submit one question per message; otherwise, it will be harder for us to know the one question that you added. We will go over the questions in a private channel and determine what should come up next, just to avoid potential off-topic questions. The chat will last about an hour, so be there early to get those questions that you have recently added!

We will announce the winner of one free copy of TimeShift at this event, so get there early and leave late!

--

Detailed Info:

Who: Atari Inc and Matthew Karch of Saber Interactive.
    What: TimeShift Developer chat, LIVE.
    When: Friday February 24, 2006 at 6PM EST.
    Where: #TimeShift on irc.enterthegame.com or the java at http://www.enterthegame.com/chat.asp?CHAN=TimeShift

For more information and to check out the official TimeShift forum click here!

See you there,
    Mattlab

Oh boy. :up:

Comment

Hopefully we will have a good turn out for this.

Comment

Guess I have to install IRC again... now where did I put my user info..

Comment

Bump because i know you all really really really wanna be in this dev chat for Atari's next big FPS - TimeShift!

Comment

There

Comment

how do i win?

Comment

Working...
              X