Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

UT2004 Fan Art

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It too is on my work comp.
    Very nice...

I would like to see one with the Flak Cannon too, that is my favorite weapon of frag.

Comment

Figured I'd dry one of the characters, the one I use of course Dickyb did the original image

I'm not that great at faces lol.

[shot]http://ut4e.com/wallpaper/satinrox.jpg[/shot]

PNG if anyone wants it: http://ut4e.com/wallpaper/satinrox.png

Comment

How the hell are you people making those? Are you actually drawing those by hand, or have some program that takes a photo, and uses filters or something to make it look like that?

Comment

I'm tracing and shading in flash.

Comment

Originally posted by BasketCase
            How the hell are you people making those? Are you actually drawing those by hand, or have some program that takes a photo, and uses filters or something to make it look like that?
            Meh, I have a little old Jamaican lady that lives next door. She cooks and cleans for me, and once in a while, I commission her to do some computer graphics work for me.

Comment

I actually made these Desktops around the time the game first came out, so they're pretty old now. But I figure I may well post them here.

800x600 1024x768 1152x864

800x600 1024x768 1152x864

Comment

Originally posted by BasketCase
                tracing and shading in photoshop... might try doing it in flash actually, photoshop inspires one to be lazy >_<

Comment

About time you showed up here Trioxin I LOVE those, I had one as my desktop for quite a while. I love all of your work, but those are my faves. I keep hoping some day you'll do more.

Comment

@ Trioxin: that's some nice art!

<== seen that, flak? Thanks again!

Comment

WOOT!

*blush*

Comment

I'm just posting this here because I didn't want to start another "UT2007 screenshot" thread and this is only 5 shots - so I figured it'd be more useful to put here and see some fanart come of it (the hellbender looks kinda sweet):

5 new UT2007 screens

[sorry - didn't want to hotlink the images and was too lazy to put them over on an image-hosting site]

-commiecat

Comment

OMG!!!! I love the hellbender pic! WOOT! That REALLY deserves its own thread. lol **** I wish the resolution was higher

Comment

:up: Hellbender looks cool.

Hope they keep the vanity plates.

Comment

Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
                              OMG!!!! I love the hellbender pic! WOOT! That REALLY deserves its own thread. lol **** I wish the resolution was higher
                              Well feel free to start it. I caught it being submitted to Digg - and I think the last actual thread I started was about UT2k7 images. I just didn't want to be the one who only creates threads about UT2007 images. Heh.

But yeah, the Hellbender looks nice. Can't wait!

-commiecat

Comment

Posted it over at ut4e

Comment

Working...
                                X