Zound Sound packs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zound Sound packs.

Can anyone point me to some good sound packs for Zound52. Would like to get one that covers a lot no to vulgar

Make some. I did.

Comment

I downloaded some I thought were good for a friend, their might be one or 2 vulgar ones but not too bad. Unfortunately he took them off the server because people complained Here's a link:

Zounds

Comment

no mo zounds on fat jimmys?

Comment

No

Comment

zounds are the most annoying thing ever conceived for UT.

Comment

Actually they can be quite fun and funny. the problem comes in when they are abused (which can be stopped with settings)

Comment

First thing i do when i enter a Zound server is disable the zounds.

Comment

oh I didnt even notice they were gone from FJ's. there was a way to shut them off too, people are lazier than me wow lol

Comment

Originally posted by IC|Deadhead
                    First thing i do when i enter a Zound server is disable the zounds.
                    myself too. a long time ago.

I've purposefully avoided zound servers for the past 10 months due to their complete and utter ****-ness.
                    Absolutely hate that thing, and I'll NEVER EVER change my mind about it. What really got to me was how difficult it was to disable. Sure, if you knew the command it was fine, but other than that it took nearly 30 mins of googling to find the command needed.

So **** it - I hope I never see it again, and I'll NEVER put zounds on any of the unreal.ie games servers.

</rant>

Comment

are you guys talking about the sound which is played after a specific textmessage ?
                      like "gg" results in a voice saying "good game" ?

if yes, then were can I get a list of all the sound-files I can trigger with that on a server ?

Comment

zounds are annoying and i always turned them off and it was a real distraction from the game ...they are ok for some types of servers but in a game that depends on communication keep the D--ned things off...i am not there to laugh or get a ha ha ha i am there to play UT

Comment

Originally posted by R3mark
                          are you guys talking about the sound which is played after a specific textmessage ?
                          like "gg" results in a voice saying "good game" ?

if yes, then were can I get a list of all the sound-files I can trigger with that on a server ?
                          that is not zounds, that is your OS text to speech engine. UT2k4 simply has TTS aliases which can be configured inside a file, you can add your own or change the ones that are there. but all spoken text is rendered as speech, not just stuff like "gg".

zounds is more akin to voice packs. the problem is people spam them to death, like you will constantly hear movie quotes and ****. I was told how to turn them off (assuming they were not lying) and it did not work, so I just left. I rarely ever go on servers with it on, and thank God most admins are sensible enough not to run it.

Comment

Which is probably why you get so annoyed playing Magwa ^^

Comment

Ga8or, sent you email on this.. about 800 or so in those packs...

Comment

Working...
                              X