Can't find map, help me find it and....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't find map, help me find it and....

DM-Forbidden which is a floating city, I have tried mapraider, filefront, planetunreal and I can't find that map. What am I doing wrong? If anybody knows where I can download this map let me know.

Also, I am collecting boards that are snow, ice, frozen etc. I really like boards with the cold weather theme to them, I have downloaded Frozen, Bluefjord, Icetoxin and others but is there any particular ice boards that you recommend and where I could go to get them. It would be nice if we had an iceboard map pack.

Thanks for your help.

Originally posted by Egipitian
    Also, I am collecting boards that are snow, ice, frozen etc. I really like boards with the cold weather theme to them, I have downloaded Frozen, Bluefjord, Icetoxin and others but is there any particular ice boards that you recommend and where I could go to get them. It would be nice if we had an iceboard map pack.

Thanks for your help.
    Hmm u could try DM-Comet. BTW, lol you say you looked on mapraider? Well then, how do you explain this:
    http://www.mapraider.com/maps/?fileid=2119
    !

Comment

Wow, I just downloaded that map half an hour ago.

here you go

Comment

I just want to thank both of you!! Thank you soooo much!!!

Comment

If you still want Ice-themed maps, then I suggest to you DM-Warmerbody.

Comment

Working...
          X