Rampage/Godlike/Unstoppable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rampage/Godlike/Unstoppable

Theres a bunch of them but how does it work? Like does it say it when u get a certain amount if kills without dying? Basically what im asking is how does the rampage/godlike/unstoppable/killingspree work. Like u get a killing spree after how many kills? and the rest, and does it reset if u die.

Originally posted by xXx-Tricky-xXx
    Theres a bunch of them but how does it work? Like does it say it when u get a certain amount if kills without dying? Basically what im asking is how does the rampage/godlike/unstoppable/killingspree work. Like u get a killing spree after how many kills? and the rest, and does it reset if u die.
    Increments of 5... Without dying

Comment

ok thanks

Comment

I think the order is Killing spree, rampage, unstoppable, dominating, godlike, wicked sick.

I think a lot of us are both surprised and a little bummed out that there is no "Unreal!" after wicked sick.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzlebunny
          I think the order is Killing spree, rampage, unstoppable, dominating, godlike, wicked sick.

I think a lot of us are both surprised and a little bummed out that there is no "Unreal!" after wicked sick.
          You reversed unstoppable and Dominating...

And it should be "Unreal" INSTEAD of "Wicked Sick":up:

Comment

make me a sound file and I can see what I can do for you

make sure you do the sexy female voice too :up:

Comment

Originally posted by BeerNut
              You reversed unstoppable and Dominating...

And it should be "Unreal" INSTEAD of "Wicked Sick":up:
              No, it should be just Godlike. That's the end of it IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksha
                +1 I have to agree.

Comment

Personally I think you never should hear anything beyond Rampage. Because if there's so much skill difference between yourself and the other players that you can get 10 kills on them without dying, you're playing on the wrong server, and robbing less-skilled players of a balanced fun game.

Comment

You forgot the highest level - Holy S*!. You can easily get 10+ kills, just camp the enemies Assaultcraft spawn with a tank/deemer/sniper weapon. There are always n00bs sitting around waiting for the Assaultcraft to spawn.

Comment

Just only Killing spree & Rampage, because i always get killed after 10 kills

doho, j/k :P

Comment

Originally posted by butcherboy
                        You forgot the highest level - Holy S*!. You can easily get 10+ kills, just camp the enemies Assaultcraft spawn with a tank/deemer/sniper weapon. There are always n00bs sitting around waiting for the Assaultcraft to spawn.
                        Holy s has nothing to do with the sprees. Double kill, multikill, megakill, ludicrous kill and than you get holy s.

Comment

Originally posted by Lert
                          Personally I think you never should hear anything beyond Rampage. Because if there's so much skill difference between yourself and the other players that you can get 10 kills on them without dying, you're playing on the wrong server, and robbing less-skilled players of a balanced fun game.
                          Agreed. Pity all those lame clans that only ever seem to play demo servers don't realise this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksha
                            i disagree... i like knowing i am better than God! MUWHAHAHAHAHAH

Comment

maybe after God like it should be.

HEY TOUGH GUY! Stop picking on the noobs and go find some competition.

That would make you fall out of your chair.

Comment

Working...
                              X