UT2004 Loading Screens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT2004 Loading Screens

I haven't seen one of these threads in a while. These images can replace your current loading screen for UT2k4. If you would like to use one, download the zip with the bmp files and unzip it to your UT2004/Help Directory. (Nothing that came with the game will be overwritten)

Back up your UT2004Logo.bmp file first! Do this by adding the word backup to the end of the file (or any word) To be extra safe, copy and paste it somewhere else in your ut installation.

Then, rename the image you want to use to UT2004Logo.bmp. That's it. When you start UT the new image will load instead of the default loading screen. Credit for Logo 4 goes to Placebo, and credit for Logo 3 goes to awaw. I'll make some more when I get the chance, I'm hoping some of you will add some as well.

Download

Here are the images, do not use these ones and just rename them, it won't work right. Download the zip file above.

Thank you Flak! You know what one Im gonna use :mdr2:

Comment

Flak ยป pwns.

Comment

Nice! :up:

Comment

hmn we need a ut2007 loading screen
          hey and make some more ut2007 wallpaper - im hot of yor wallis now hahahahha :noob:

Comment

Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
            I yell plagiarism!

Just kidding Flak, glad my work could become a loading screen. :up:

Comment

First screenie is so cool. :up:

Comment

LOL Placebo that's the one I'm using ^^ I can't tell you how much i love that pic! (hoping you do more some day)

You got it Cat, I should have some time to create over the holiday

Comment

I made a couple of them too last year... Most of 'em sucked tbh, but there is one I think is rather decent.

You can just use this version (it's a BMP)

Or you can download this BMP with a README file (smaller size).

I also made a couple of others (as I said, it was last year and I still sucked in PS). You cant use these, cause they arent BMP. So you could either convert them yourself, someone else could do it if they feel like it, or send me a pm/post in this thread and I might do it too.

And idd, the last 4 arent finished (no borders, no BMP), cause I thought they werent good enough to spend more time in.

BTW: Willhaven rocks!

EDIT:// [NBS]Flak - I'm sorry I stole your thread, if you want, I can delete this post. No problem

Comment

ROFLMAO the last pic LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Comment

LMAO! That last one is just... words escape me LOL!

I really like the other ones, especially the first.

No way man The more the merrier

Comment

Awesome!
                        That last pic made me crackup, awesome pics there, someone should make a pack of them to download.
                        I still like my DA2 one when i start DA2 though :P

Comment

Imageshack converted it to a .png so it needs converting back to .bmp to use, but no colour info was lost or anything so it's barely a problem.

Something done quickly:
                          http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/9...4logo012fc.png

Comment

Nice one, I'll be using the vector line Scorp, since ile Spadger I yoinked it for my desktop soon as I saw it (nice one to you too Pacebo ).

Ps: Pm sent to you placebo

Comment

One more (.png again)

http://img305.imageshack.us/img305/8...4logo021mz.png

Comment

Working...
                              X