Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any blade type weapon models for ut2k4??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say, keep Unreal Championship the premier Unreal melee combat game and Unreal Tournament the premier Unreal ranged combat game. Throw in a little overlap for weapons, characters, universe and have a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Deacon
      Shield gun = all the melee action we need.
      <3 teh sheld gun!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryosuke
        cant someone atleast make a weapon model ?

Not Gonna Happen. And why not ?

Because then you'd need to re-write the game to allow for melee attacks. Which means that your weapon model also needs to come with a mutator that allows these attacks. And a weapon skin ofcourse.

You'd also need to give Every Single 2k3 / 2k4 Playermodel In Existance a completely new set of animations. <-- kinda big problem if you ask me.

In the meantime, if you absolutely must have melee action in UT2004, USE THE SHIELDGUN. Or PLAY CHAOS. Or don't complain. UT2004 =! a melee combat game. UT2004 = = an FPS. First Person SHOOTER. Not first person stabber, or slicer.

There's a mod for UT2004 that has swords and stuff. Go play this instead, and leave us with our guns please.

Just remember, that is a TC mod for UT2004. It is Not UT2004. And if you want to play it against other people, well, they'd need to be playing that same mod.

Comment

Originally posted by Lert
          Not Gonna Happen. And why not ?

Because then you'd need to re-write the game to allow for melee attacks. Which means that your weapon model also needs to come with a mutator that allows these attacks. And a weapon skin ofcourse.

You'd also need to give Every Single 2k3 / 2k4 Playermodel In Existance a completely new set of animations. <-- kinda big problem if you ask me.

In the meantime, if you absolutely must have melee action in UT2004, USE THE SHIELDGUN. Or PLAY CHAOS. Or don't complain. UT2004 =! a melee combat game. UT2004 = = an FPS. First Person SHOOTER. Not first person stabber, or slicer.

There's a mod for UT2004 that has swords and stuff. Go play this instead, and leave us with our guns please.

Just remember, that is a TC mod for UT2004. It is Not UT2004. And if you want to play it against other people, well, they'd need to be playing that same mod.

well im sry. Why is everyone so angry?

Comment

My best bet no Booze at X-mas

Dont take it to hard though, most here just strongly disagrees with your opinions and its nothing personal against you:heart: :up:

Skaarj wristblades for teh win:up:

Comment

I'm not angry, man. I like your idea. It's just .. not gonna happen. Please keep on putting forth ideas, that's the only way the community is going to keep on going

Comment

kk sry guys
                i might as well get Unreal Championship, if it comes out on mac

Comment

Working...
                X