Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any blade type weapon models for ut2k4??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any blade type weapon models for ut2k4??

i have been wondering that only bullet/lazer/missile firing types of weapons is kinda boring.
    We can't use any swords, knifes, sticks, rods, lances, katanas, and also punching and kicking in Unreal Tournament 2004.
    I think that is a big problem, because halo can knock people out with guns.
    If you have, made or know any these kinds of weapon mutators/models/skins and etc. plz tell me.
    We need to have approach attacks in ut2k4!!!

NO!

Those aren't UT, those are OTHER games.

Comment

indeed, though it'd be cool to have a ripper esc weapon in 07.

For the moment, if you want cutting action, download the chaos mod

Comment

Go check out unreal championship 2. Energy lances, swords, axes, fists, and skaarj claws.

Comment

Noway do we want punching,kicking and hitting with guns! its Unreal Tournament not WWII

Comment

why would you be able to get the close to a person? he'd have to be an idiot if you could get close enough to him for melee

Comment

Shield gun = all the melee action we need.

Comment

thanks for a reply guys, but sheild guns are boring slow.
                I have Chaos mod but that is pathetic, because it only has one move

Comment

Originally posted by RoadKillGrill
                  why would you be able to get the close to a person? he'd have to be an idiot if you could get close enough to him for melee
                  People seem to have trouble keeping shieldgunners off their asses...

Comment

Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
                    NO!

Those aren't UT, those are OTHER games.

C'mon dont say sneaking up on someone camping a sniper spot you stab them in the back and lift them over your head with your wristblade and toss them over the edge wouldnt be cool:up:

Last time I cheked it required a console...
                    Originally posted by Fuzzlebunny
                    Go check out unreal championship 2. Energy lances, swords, axes, fists, and skaarj claws.

Comment

Get an Xbox (it's cheap, now that the 360 is out) and UC II.

Can you please leave our UT alone with melee and blades and swords and other medieval stuff, please... ...thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by fuegerstef

Can you please leave our UT alone with melee and blades and swords and other medieval stuff, please... ...thanks.
                        have to agree want to fist fight or stab peeps get **riddick escape from butcher bay** that will satisfy your need for that sort of thing i like ut as it is just fast run and shoot

Comment

Sure if you drop the entire Tournament idea and makes Unreal a decent singleplayer adventure with the Skaarj as the main vilains again

Comment

I wasn't talking to you, Bishop...

Comment

I wasn't talking to you, Bishop...

X-box, Xbox-live, UC2 etc etc, to enjoy it fully throw in an expensive TV, tv liscense... far from cheap

Comment

Working...
                              X