Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just won my first match online in months...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just won my first match online in months...

Well to say that I suck at this game most of the time would be true. I can barely shoot myself in the foot most of the time and I am totally useless with the shock rifle. Today was different I may have just found my playing style I have to be one of the laziest players in this game. Basically I set my mx518 mouse to max sensistivity so that the slightest movement means crazy fast response in game.

Now I bet you think I play the game like a maniac aiming like some sort of super human nope thats not the case. I use my laziness so that I move the mouse just small bits in the game, half turns tiny aiming corrections. Amazing to me is how drastically my accuracy has increased I am now deadly with two ARs and the mini. I use to spam the area desperately with the bio or flak and often only lightly injure my foe or kill mmyself. Now I am getting most of my kills with the Mini, Flak primary and AR primary, even my Rocket timing has gone up.

Not all has changed I still can not kill anything with the Shock and rarely with the Lightning gun. I also used to jump around like mad while spamming not staffing to often. Now I have all but stopped jumping istead I focus on straffing and trying to keep my crosshair on my foe. So what do you people think of my new approach is there anything else that I should do to increase my chances?

Note when I jump my accuracy goes to hell in a hands basket. Should I also crouch while strafing periodically? Also what the hell can I do about the Shock I am starting to feel that I have Auto Miss installed in my brain. Hah hah terrible joke I know. :cry:

Meh, dont worry about the shock, i suck with it too
    I can combo sitting in one place, or firing and walking towards the ball, because its right in front of me.
    Would an MX500 be able to do that? did you set it on the mouse or in the game?

Comment

You dont strafe, you dodge jump .

Comment

I wouldn't say you're lazy. You play how you're comfortable. One of my clan mates plays with a 11 sensitivty so he doesn't have to move very much. He likes it and he is good at it, so thats all that matters.

When it comes to LG or Shock, it takes a lot of time to get good with moving combos. There are a lot of factors that also go into that with ping whatnot.

Comment

Originally posted by MysTikal
          You dont strafe, you dodge .
          Fixed.

Comment

i think dodge jumping is important in avoiding Shock Combos and Flak shells and Goo secondary mode

Comment

What you've just done is that you find a good sensitivity for your self , try lowering / highering it .

Higher sensitivity is just more natural to you , it might not have to do anything with you being a lazy player .

Comment

Originally posted by musilowski
                Fixed.
                Am I the only one that thinks someone editing someones post in a quote is real ****ing annoying?

Fixed? While I agree with it, it's just wrong.. It's like saying something to someone, then them going off, and leaving a few words out of what you said, and becomes completely different.

Comment

Good job! my sensitivty is set at 10, the only way i like it. i have a new respect for the mini since i now know what 'hitscan' means...

Comment

Originally posted by BasketCase
                    Am I the only one that thinks someone editing someones post in a quote is real ****ing annoying?

Well, didnt you just do that - not putting all of the story out there?

Comment

Originally posted by BasketCase

blah blah rant blah rant blah blah
                      fixed

Comment

The best I can do is 1-10 against Malcolm in instant action, never won an online game

Comment

I suck even with a MX510.

Thich worn our a few weeks ago and now I am stuck with a optical mouse.

Comment

Working...
                          X