Change map list in map vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change map list in map vote

I set up multiple map lists for each game type.

In the map vote set-up, I added several different DM game types, each with different mutators. How can I assign a different map list to each of these different map vote configurtions?

Good luck with this one... Oddly enough, the game has the native ability to save multiple different map cycles per gametype, but the vote line gameconfig that allows you to change gametypes, settings, and mutators, doesn't (afaik) have the option to change mapcycle as well. In fact, outside of a manual change in web admin, I don't know how one would change to a different default map cycle.

It's something I've been trying to stumble on when I futs with the many few servers I admin, but never figured out wholely.

Comment

IIRC it (mapvote) can't.

The workaround is UT2Vote and gamemake.
      Eat-your-heart-out-multiple-maplists-for-each-gametype.

Comment

Strange - this is the second such thread on these forums in the space of a day

Linkage

Comment

If they could fix this in a patch many a server admin would be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Piglet
            If they could fix this in a patch many a server admin would be happy.
            Yes - they bloody well would.
            God **** it's so annoying :/

Comment

Thanks All,

Yeah this is so annoying, especially since they already give you the ability to create multiple map lists. It would seem like a simple thing to do.

Comment

Working...
              X