Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arghh help plzzzz

Hi ppl,
    How the hell do u beat malcolm on what i think is the last level of the single player game?

Frag him once, and hide below that ramp at the engine (need to crutch). Walk the dog, take a shower, eat something and meanwhile Malcolm should be beaten. :bored:
    (Or grab a shock, go outside and use your l33t hitscan skills to push him into deep space...)

Comment

You could also kill him once, then type "killall bot"

That'll do it. But then you won't unlock anything. So, I recommend the hiding technique.

Comment

Cool to see this question still popping up.

and yeah, hiding works best LOL

Comment

Kill him twice. Then let him kill you, making the score 2-1, then do not respawn! I believe there is no force respawn, so you just sit and let the time expire.

Comment

Originally posted by Mostly_Harmless
            Kill him twice. Then let him kill you, making the score 2-1, then do not respawn! I believe there is no force respawn, so you just sit and let the time expire.
            LOL, that's even cheaper than hiding... :haha:

Comment

I believe there is force respawn.
              However, I went up the roof and shocked him into space too...

Malcolm? Not Xan?

Comment

Um... I thought there wasn't a time limit on the final match of SP
                At least there hasn't been the last few times I've played

Comment

Originally posted by Mostly_Harmless
                  LMAO I like that one. :haha: Oddly enough, I had an easier time beating the end-game the second time around than I did the first as the bot kept spawning on the roof where I was, he'd charge me with the AR and I'd just nail him 3 times with the shock. I did that like 10 times non-stop. :weird: :noob:

Comment

?

Wheres the ramp under the engine? it is malcolm, if i am on the last level which i think i am? the maps called hyperspace or summat

Comment

Working...
                    X