Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BudRacing
    Yep SafeGame7b is compatible with 3369
    If by compatible you mean having to set AimbotBreakerMode=0 just to see healthbars properly (in ONS), then I suppose it's compatible...

Now we have to play with SafeGame NOT detecting bots. lol :?

Have to patch anyway, have a clanbase match today. Teh suckage.

Comment

Originally posted by =XM=
      If by compatible you mean having to set AimbotBreakerMode=0 just to see healthbars properly (in ONS), then I suppose it's compatible...
      Or team beacons in any gametype. :sulk:

ONS is unplayable without beacons, but it's really frustrating to lose them in other gametypes as well.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ALPHA2
        Tried installing 3369 yesterday with disastrous results. UT2004 will start and display the splash screen but as soon as I hit JOIN GAME it freezes. I can't even start taskmgr with C-A-D. The system isn't totally locked because I see a windows cursor (not the UT cursor) move around a small portion of the screen as I move the mouse but since I can't see anything, I have to hit the reset button.

I'm running about as generic a system as possible. Albatron PX865PE-PROII, Prescott 3.0, and PNY 6800GT with latest WHQL drivers. I even reset the vid card clocks to stock from 410/1.1.

I tried removing and reinstalling UT, ECE, and 3369. No dice.

Currently, I have reinstalled UT, ECE, and 3355 and everything is OK again. I have asked in a few online games if anyone has had trouble with 3369 and several have replied yes and gone back to 3355.
        I was having the same prob... when I ran windowed, I saw that my firewall was stopping 2k4 due to changes in the program. Once Iallowed these the game was able to resolve the Master Servers and all was good again.

Fyi for anyone having problems.

Comment

Working...
        X