X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Re: I've 2 things 2 ask 4 UT2k7

Originally posted by AleGenoa Support 3D stereovision [/B]
    If you have Serious Sam 2nd Encounter, check out the ingame settings for red/cyan :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied

Originally posted by AleGenoa
    PLZPLZPLZ Support 3D stereovision
    I got mine to work. IIRC you just needed to go into Nvidia's drivers settings and copy over the UT2003 settings for UT2004.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Originally posted by AleGenoa

2. Minor tweak: you could add some smoke/flame/whatever small animations coming out of some tiny rocket-like gizmos added to characters' shoulders/feet/whatever when moving in the air (intensity of the burst depending on the movement: minimal for a wasd adjustment, bigger for a double jump, even bigger for a dodge...)
    I will think about it.:up:

Leave a comment:

• started a topic I've 2 things 2 ask 4 UT2k7

I've 2 things 2 ask 4 UT2k7

1. PLZ PLZ PLZ! :heart: Support 3D stereovision.:heart: Nvidia wrote down guidelines about it. For instance let energy bars be at correct depth. And what about 3D crosshairs...?
    And this is also for mappers: Please, no more objects at wrong depth!

O reader, if thou art in the darkness 'bout WTH I am referring to, let the Big Foot of the Manic Miner stomp and squash your pitiful flesh.

2. Minor tweak: you could add some smoke/flame/whatever small animations coming out of some tiny rocket-like gizmos added to characters' shoulders/feet/whatever when moving in the air (intensity of the burst depending on the movement: minimal for a wasd adjustment, bigger for a double jump, even bigger for a dodge...)
    This way you could (or not, according to tastes) make the dodges more predictable and visible, diminishing their advantage.

Anyway, this is meant to target the casual gamer (think about all the PS3ers): if they see characters jumping using air as a support, they may find it lame and move on. But how many of them could instead say: "Cool, and U get also minirockets to move while falling!"

U could also build on this idea, like giving bonus objects based on this theme (variations for the jump boots come to mind)

PLZPLZPLZ Support 3D stereovision
Working...
X