• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    lol, the only servers i play on r the lob and sin tdm servers :P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ivvhuh
    Decent trailer but you still have a serious problem with aliasing. It's lame, but you have at least made it less obvious by getting rid of the death messages in the bottom left.

There's something not very satisfactory about an air rox hit on the Fractionary by a guy aliasing as YouHaveNoLife.

ROFL!!!! Just last night L.S.D.GOD and I were on this LMS server (gamespeed like 150%:weird: ) with some guy using the name envy. *** kept asking him "when's your new movie coming out?" and "so you use vegas and premier for editing?" and the dude was like

K.

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thats exactly my point in using it. when im owning it up and somene says sometihng like that to me is when i put that name on lol. and i REALLY dont play much at all. maybe 2 or 3 hours every 3 weekends or more since im in college and only go home about every 3 weeks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ivvhuh
    Decent trailer but you still have a serious problem with aliasing. It's lame, but you have at least made it less obvious by getting rid of the death messages in the bottom left.

There's something not very satisfactory about an air rox hit on the Fractionary by a guy aliasing as YouHaveNoLife.
    LOL! That's funny. All I play is one-two hours before I crash after work & I've been improving just fine. It's kind of silly that some ppl think that in order to be good, you must not have a life. :haha:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    lol

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    also, added unreal.ie mirror. thanks zoro

Leave a comment:

• replied
    im having trouble encoding in xvid (keeps crashing about half way) so if someone would like to reencode the x264 version with xvid and drop me a PM with a direct link ill get it hosted on filefront and put it on own-age. till then no xvid version, sowwy!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I don't think it took me more than a few minutes to get this working, and it runs fine.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm a *********. I keep trying and trying and trying... :bulb:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Offtopic, but here get all codec at once :

http://www.free-codecs.com/download/...Codec_Pack.htm

Movie runs smoothly for me with this codec pack

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I am one of those people that doesn't watch a vid if it's not in any of the regular codecs. You know, the kind that Works. Reliably.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Seems 50/50 for me whether x264 movies will play well or not - they either play really smoothly, or are horribly jerky. This one is, unfortunately, the latter.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice trailer but try to use xvid plz. :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by zoro
    and yet people STILL encode movies with a codec that the masses can't play.
    Yup.... Tropic's last movie was strike 3 for me on x264.

I've put WAY more time into making movies play smoothly than I should have to with that **** codec... Yes, I've followed all of the suggestions (disable post-process, etc.), they still play horribly, and look bad.

Here's a tip for all of the movie makers out there:
    Whatever MINOR quality gain you THINK you are getting with this codec... It is NOT worth sacrificing the huge group of people that (for whatever reason) can not, or will not play movies on this codec.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X