No announcement yet.

The Prophecy-Teaser by Envy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think it took me more than a few minutes to get this working, and it runs fine.

Comment

im having trouble encoding in xvid (keeps crashing about half way) so if someone would like to reencode the x264 version with xvid and drop me a PM with a direct link ill get it hosted on filefront and put it on own-age. till then no xvid version, sowwy!

Comment

also, added unreal.ie mirror. thanks zoro

Comment

Decent trailer but you still have a serious problem with aliasing. It's lame, but you have at least made it less obvious by getting rid of the death messages in the bottom left.

There's something not very satisfactory about an air rox hit on the Fractionary by a guy aliasing as YouHaveNoLife.

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by ivvhuh
              Decent trailer but you still have a serious problem with aliasing. It's lame, but you have at least made it less obvious by getting rid of the death messages in the bottom left.

There's something not very satisfactory about an air rox hit on the Fractionary by a guy aliasing as YouHaveNoLife.
              LOL! That's funny. All I play is one-two hours before I crash after work & I've been improving just fine. It's kind of silly that some ppl think that in order to be good, you must not have a life. :haha:

Comment

thats exactly my point in using it. when im owning it up and somene says sometihng like that to me is when i put that name on lol. and i REALLY dont play much at all. maybe 2 or 3 hours every 3 weekends or more since im in college and only go home about every 3 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by ivvhuh

ROFL!!!! Just last night L.S.D.GOD and I were on this LMS server (gamespeed like 150%:weird: ) with some guy using the name envy. *** kept asking him "when's your new movie coming out?" and "so you use vegas and premier for editing?" and the dude was like

K.

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Comment

lol, the only servers i play on r the lob and sin tdm servers :P

Comment

Working...
                    X