Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prob

Hi,
    since yesterday i got a problem with UT 2k4... when i frag someone he stays standing although he`s dead. This is extremely .. bad. So what can i do?

greetz,
    cDz`

Never heard anything like this before... all i can think of is that the ragdoll is turned off, then there is just a simple animation that will first let it stay upright for a few more seconds. That happens in TAM a lot, you might have been playing in a TAM server.

If not then... all i can recommend is a reinstall. Sorry.

Comment

This happens sometimes when you have the physics detail to low, so try changing that.

If not, then sorry, can't help you on this one.

Comment

hmm yea ... Physics Detail doesn`t work =(
        and @eclipse: i dont play TAM ( iCTF ) and i played on a few servers its always the same ( play on this servers nearly every day and it always worked :cry:

but thx for the answers

Comment

Originally posted by caeDeZz
          hmm yea ... Physics Detail doesn`t work =(
          and @eclipse: i dont play TAM ( iCTF ) and i played on a few servers its always the same ( play on this servers nearly every day and it always worked :cry:

but thx for the answers
          Well, i'm not completely sure what you mean by them standing still... could you post a screenshot or even a small AVI?

Comment

Some custom skins caused this for me once. Try to get rid of any custom skins you've installed recently. Whenever such a skin was loaded in, some ragdolls started freaking out.

If that's not the problem I don't think I can help.

Comment

looks like that:

btw i dont have custom skins installed

Comment

So... it just stays like that for a few seconds? :x

From the looks of the enemy's name and the enemy's character... You force model. =]
                Try disabling force model and if that works.... then just mess around. As force model is probably important to you.

Comment

Working...
                X