Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Cenotaph
    I saw sum1 in beyond unreal point out something interesting thou.

where does this news leave Linux users? They won't be able to play RO: Ostfront 41-45?

Did RO developers even think about that, and if so, they just didnt care?
    Read the Red Orchestra forums, there are several discussion about this. (specificly the Support section)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I saw sum1 in beyond unreal point out something interesting thou.

where does this news leave Linux users? They won't be able to play RO: Ostfront 41-45?

Did RO developers even think about that, and if so, they just didnt care?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    gj RO

:down: steam

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by breadtruck
    Steam is spectacular.

Now we get to see if RO managed to get rid of the retarded bugs it had.
    This is no port of the mod, so any bugs the mod had has no bearing on if a similar bug exists in the retail game.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Tropic
    I wonder if you can still crouch through terrain to get under it?
    have not played ro in over a year.

Most if not all terrain bugs have been resolved as of the mod version 3.3. There have been features added that once you get under an object, hitting prone to stand up is disabled so that the terrain doesn't "push" you under. AFAIK, if you were to find a way under the terrain, you would either encounter a blocking volume preventing you from actually moving around or you would just fall into the abyss and die.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DeathPenguin
    Way to go, team! Now if only Steam weren't the worst content delivery system ever I know it's great news for the RO team, I've just never had any luck nor an ounce of faith in Steam, especially with their anti-privacy privacy agreement.
    Steam is great.

go RO :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Steam is spectacular.

Now we get to see if RO managed to get rid of the retarded bugs it had.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Way to go, team! Now if only Steam weren't the worst content delivery system ever I know it's great news for the RO team, I've just never had any luck nor an ounce of faith in Steam, especially with their anti-privacy privacy agreement.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm not a huge RO fan either, but hell, this kind of stuff is far more inspiring imo than all these threads about Fatal1ty, etc..

I seriously doubt I have have the talent personally to do that kinda work for a living, but it makes me far more warm & fuzzy inside than hearing about pro gamers.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah, these forums may not be the best place to even talk about RO... UT2004 being the exact opposite game and all that...

I myself am an avid fan of RO and this is awesome news.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by nightstormer
    I'm happy for the guys who developed it and won the contest, and now have a big contract it seems with STEAM. I, however, am not much a fan of the slow moving *yawn*, ultra-realistic *yawn*, WW2 plodder borefests *yawn*. But good job RO team! :up:
    :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I wonder if you can still crouch through terrain to get under it?
    have not played ro in over a year.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great news for Red Orchestra. The potential gamers that Steam distribution can get is a major step to greatness

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Mass graves.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So what's going to happen to the UT mod after the full game is released?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X