New Team Arena Master server online!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Team Arena Master server online!

For those interested in Team Arena Master I've setup a hosted public TAM server located on the west coast. [ut2004]8.3.5.229:7777[/ut2004]

player and server stats are online here

Everyone is welcome to stop in for a friendly team game. Come on in!

Meh - It's nothing compared to games2.unreal.ie

Comment

nice site, it looks like you've been at this for awhile.. any tips for someone just getting started with a new server? Dont forget I just started this server..

Comment

get the server packages right :up:

I run a little server for my friends and I. Big problems if you don't have some sort of redirect or somesuch.

Comment

Originally posted by ethos-a
          nice site, it looks like you've been at this for awhile.. any tips for someone just getting started with a new server? Dont forget I just started this server..
          Ok, I won't lie to you, I didnt bother connecting, I just spammed the UIE server's name

I'll connect later on tonight for you and give yo uthe low down on it - but as my net connection has been a bit ... unreliable, to say the least, recently, I don't know if I'll be able to give you much

Comment

Well, I would, but it's American, so meh. If it was east coast it wouldn't be as bad, but 200 ping TAM is O_o.

Also I don't like UIE server, my shots have some slight delay with 60-80 ping there, which is weird because Ireland is closer than Holland. I prefer TG mostly (and occasionally titan) and RzR server when people are actually on it...

Not a criticism just a comment... sowee zowo

Comment

Originally posted by Harkz0r
              Well, I would, but it's American, so meh. If it's east coast I might try it at the late hours when all the ***** euros go to bed :P, if not then forget it.

Also I don't like UIE server, my shots have some slight delay with 60-80 ping there, which is weird because Ireland is closer than Holland. I prefer TG mostly (and occasionally titan) and RzR server when people are actually on it...

Not a criticism just a comment... sowee zowo
              Didnt know it was american either

And about UIE - interesting, I wonder what causes that. But with my connection at the moment I can't really test anything properly
              Thanks for the feedback though, bad or good, it's always nice to get some!
              *edit* That last line sounds diiirrrrrrrrrty

Comment

Working...
              X