Idea for clans/guilds/teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idea for clans/guilds/teams

Was woundering how many people would be interested in a Ladder type system for Guilds/clans/teams ....and what i mean by this is at the end of the ladder system your team will recieve some honorable recognition or possibly a prize somewhere along the lines ....im currently in the process of making this happen and i just was woundering if im wasting my time or will tons of people be interested in somthing like this.....if your interested respond here or pm me...i wanna make this happen so atleast your team and not just U are ranked...- PoG Member of Soroun

guess ill just take it as "your a noob stfu"

Comment

personally i think it would be a great idea. i was wondering myself why epic games hasnt done something like this, it would be great to see a ladder added!!

Comment

finally someone replied with positive feedback.....well i posted in the programming and scripting forum looking for someone who could arrange a script to update and list on the site i help run...if u wish to see further indepth details of my idea visit Soroun either read or join or spread the word to every1 id love to see this happen and give a reason to have a guild or team or whatever and atleast be acknowledged for their ability to work together

Comment

Originally posted by Power Of God
          guess ill just take it as "your a noob stfu"
          Learn to wait longer.:bored:

Comment

www.teamwarfare.com

^^ Competitive site with the most UT2k4 ladders on it. Play there.

Comment

Eh.. You mean like Clanbase and a ton of other ladders?

Comment

sounds like a good idea, but it also sounds like the sites already out there such as stated before like twl....but if you could make it better than those then that would be great. my suggestion to you though would be to make it as best as you can and then release it or open it to the public right before ut07 comes out. you will have the most amount of ut peeps playing at that time and hopefully a flood of new blood as well to help get the ball rolling for you

Comment

Originally posted by 1 of 42
                  www.teamwarfare.com

^^ Competitive site with the most UT2k4 ladders on it. Play there.
                  Aw, you beat me too it. ): lol, do a little more research next time or be a bit more patient when you want an answer. d:

Comment

yeah, sorry for the impatience...but i had that idea runnin through my mind HarD an needed a answer..so sorry for that...but thanks for the advice and im looking into just a UT ladder where not all attention is focused on more than 1 game and just focus on UT so its always percise....i just need to get this 1 thing scripted if it can be and im on my way to achiving this..so thanks for the help guys and next time i will search a little harder

Comment

well good luck with your project. I think you are right to loko for support at an early stage, try and get some teams to sign up in principle in advance.

Ultimately you are competing with a number of other leagues and will need to 'win' teams away from them. Ive seen a number of people try and fail in the past with the established ladders coming out on top in the end.

In Euro land we've seen a few succesful attempts from new comers such as the Jolt ladder - I think their success hinged on a well organised setup, provision of servers, and some prizes worth fighting for. Part of the success was a rule that stipulated all games to be played on their servers - I dont think you can involve prizes when there is the possibility for server arguments. 'whine whine whine you had 10 ping less than us' etc...!

Anyways - good luck!

Comment

Working...
                      X