This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

laptop ut2004 and alienware competition

are there many ut2004 players who play on laptops? i moved to japan so i sold my main pc and bought a laptop cos its easier over there but even though its 2.7ghz it still runs **** :s just wondering if anyone in the world even does...got my sights on this competition, thinking if any aussies want an upgrade they are giving away 30 pcs so might as well sign up not sure if internationals can enter but that would be awesome too

Removed by Penguin

also heard that you can upgrade laptop video cards depending on what laptop you got, if there are any laptop players, what video card do you use?

I play on a laptop. In TAM i can play with holy**** options at 1280x800, in vctf i have to turn things down.

I got a radeon 9700 mobility and a 1,6 centrino.

Hardly any laptop can switch it's graphic card and if there are very few you can choose between.

ps: I doubt (but don't know), that alienware laptops deserve to be called mobile.

pps: at the competition:

Entry is open to Australian resident EA Players other than employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, and its related companies and agencies associated with this promotion (each an "Eligible Entrant"). "Immediate family" means spouse, defacto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural, or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the employee.

Comment

$4000 and they only have amd 4000+ and 6800 GTs???????/

what a ripoff

Comment

Originally posted by Amish_Refugee

what a ripoff
        noooo really, alienware is overpriced thats obvious.

Comment

Re: laptop ut2004 and alienware competition

Originally posted by beefsack
          are there many ut2004 players who play on laptops? i moved to japan so i sold my main pc and bought a laptop cos its easier over there but even though its 2.7ghz it still runs **** :s just wondering if anyone in the world even does...got my sights on this competition, thinking if any aussies want an upgrade they are giving away 30 pcs so might as well sign up not sure if internationals can enter but that would be awesome too

alienware competition

also heard that you can upgrade laptop video cards depending on what laptop you got, if there are any laptop players, what video card do you use?
          you moved to japan?! buy me some pantsu from a vending machine RIGHT NOW!

Comment

You have it all wrong.
            its "Buy me a vending machine right now"
            then you get as many as you want.

Alienware is a huge rip, and i dont like EA games.

Comment

Originally posted by Amish_Refugee

what a ripoff
              awww...so frigging what?

god forbid they gave you FREE STUFF!!!
              OH NOES FREE STUFF!!!!!11!one

im an aussie, and i have just entered the competition, and with permission i would like to email the link that increses my chance of winning.

SEND ME A PM WITH YOUR E-MAIL ADRESS IN IT AND I WILL SEND THE LINK TO YOU, PLEASE CLICK THE LINK.
              note: i will not save your email adress to my adress book. your privacy will be retained

anyone? i really want to win the comp

Comment

Working...
              X