No announcement yet.

UT accuracy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rein's vitriol was ridiculous and made him look like an unreasoning XBox toady. We also shouldn't lose sight of the fact that the DS received similar scorn before it went on to easily hold its own against (and sometimes outsell) the PSP in every major market worldwide.

I have enough faith in Nintendo, based only on past experience, to take a wait-and-see attitude. Atm, based on the obvious paucity of any real information (for Mark Rein as well as for us), I think the new controller could flat-out rock for a game like Metroid Prime but isn't likely to be great for a fast-paced multiplayer FPS like UT . Otoh, it still might be an improvement over the XBox controller....

Comment

Anyone remember the Powerglove?

Yeah, this'll fizzle out about that fast.

Comment

No I don't remember the Powerglove. I do know that comparing stuff to get an idea of how succesful they will be doesn't work most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksha
          No I don't remember the Powerglove. I do know that comparing stuff to get an idea of how succesful they will be doesn't work most of the time.
          True,

But this isn't the first time that they have done a gimmick controller to try to grab a bit of the spot light. All i was trying to say.

Comment

I stopped reading when I realized the first three paragraphs were mindless bashing of the Revolution. Truth is, no-one is qualified to comment on something like this that they have never tried.

Yes I am a GameCube owner, yes I am exclusive to the GameCube currently (although I have owned a PS2 in the past).

I'll reserve my judgment of the Revolution controller until I hold one in my hands and actually play games with it.

Comment

Originally posted by usahoppy
              Anyone remember the Analog Stick? How about a dual screen handheld with a touch screen?

Yeah, this'll fizzle out about that fast.
              Fixed, you rediculous non-believer.

Comment

Originally posted by focus_master
                I'll reserve my judgment of the Revolution controller until I hold one in my hands and actually play games with it.
                That's crazy talk.

This is the INTARWEB, where you are supposed to take the tiniest grains of knowledge of a subject, then hop on your turbo-ramjet powered pogo stick and leap to Arbitrary Conclusion Land, where you will stay forever and never change your mind no matter how completely reality contradicts your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Logy
                  That's crazy talk.

This is the INTARWEB, where you are supposed to take the tiniest grains of knowledge of a subject, then hop on your turbo-ramjet powered pogo stick and leap to Arbitrary Conclusion Land, where you will stay forever and never change your mind no matter how completely reality contradicts your opinion.
                  You're breaking the truth-limit. Better watch out you don't get fined by the intarweb patrol.

Comment

Logy, thank you. I needed a good laugh today. However my good laugh was soon squelched by how utterly true your statement actually is.

Comment

Void,

You suck. Seriously.

Comment

Working...
                      X