Wolf Claw Gaming Keyboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wolf Claw Gaming Keyboard

Any of you guys have one of these? What do you think about it? I just ordered one, should be here in a couple weeks.

Pic and link to review:

ExtremeTech Review (clicky click)

depends on how well the ergonomics work, if it's easier to hit keys and creates less strain and such due to the unique design, it may work pretty well, and sell fairly well too. Plus, since the keys are just duplicate keys from a standard keyboard, there wouldn't be any driver issues or setup to be done, it would just work like a normal keyboard in the control area.

Comment

ive looked into this before and dont they come from like thailand or something... i forget and am too lazy to check the site. The thing i would really love though is if they took the gaming side off and made it a stand alone thing. i would definately love that instead of constantly moving my keyboard halfway across the desk to try to get it comfortable.

let us know hos it does though man.

Comment

Looks like it makes it so that your hands have less strain on the muscles. That is both good and bad as it can cause cramps for some people. But I do like the design of the keyboard I must admit!

Comment

Ive ordered one over a month ago and transferred the payment to their paypal account. Ive emailed them 3 times asking whether they got my order and my payment (which has been drawn from my credit card account), but I havent had any reply. Ive called their Euro office two times and both times I got a Dutch voicemail prolly asking my to leave my message after the beep Yday I emailed their Singapore office and signed up at their site as a member. They apparently have been out of stock, but new shipments have arrived the 19th, so maybe something starts to happen Im very dissapointed though that I dont get any replys of three emails I sent them. Ive payed 96.06 Euro's for something I havent recieved yet !!

Comment

I think this one is much better. You dont need a whole new keyboard just for a few extra buttons imo.

And since i'm using the mouse with my left hand, the above keyboard is useless for me, so i think for all left handed players this is a great option:

http://www.soefkenijn.com/oscommerce...roducts_id=617

Gr Fragger

Comment

Hehe elo Fwaggie baby

Comment

Looks a bit gimicky

Standard keyboard is ergonomically sound, why stray from that?

Comment

True m8, but I needed a new keyboard anyway and the reviews of this one sounded very good. The gaming part does have a better key overview imo and also shouldnt be so noisy. Im looking very much forward to get it - if its not a frawd fake company that is :bulb:

Comment

Interesting but I think I will stay with the standard keyboard... if for no other reason than I am just now considering myself an average player at the game and do not need to add, take away, change anything... :sour:

Comment

Oh well I need all the help I can get lol :haha:

Comment

Saitek gamers keyboard = best keyboard ever.

Comment

yeah...i think my beige, generic $8 keyboard from walmart is doing just dandy. kthnx.

as far as ergonomics, that's a valid reason for buying a special keyboard. but as long as you don't manhandle your keyboard and rest all your weight on your wrists, you shouldn't have too many problems, and cramps and carpel tunnel syndrome? jesus, sounds like your 50+ years old or playing 50+ hours a week.

Comment

Originally posted by chimbaktu

... or playing 50+ hours a week.

Not quite at 50 hours per week but then again not just a 2 hour a week player myself.

Comment

it looks good.

BUT

if you get used to gaming with that circular section, it will feel "off" if you go to a lan cafe and have to use a standard keyboard.

i would still prefer the Optimus keyboard, LED keys that can be changed to show icons appeals to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X