Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UnrealNorth Version 2.0 is unleashed

Taken from UnrealNorth

So here you have it, Version 2.0 of UnrealNorth. As you can probably tell yourselves we have tried to stay true to the formula that we thinks make UnrealNorth popular. We go by the motto "Content is king" so we want our members to have fast access to whatever they want to do without having to wait for heavy graphics to load or even a small flashapplication. We know we like the end result and we hope that you do to.

This isn't the end though, for this first release we have added a few new features like a brand new clansystem as well as both personal and clan blogs. But this is only the beginning we have much bigger plans both for the technical and graphical aspect of the site but on a much bigger scale as well. So rest assured that you will hear from us again both a near and a further away future.

Eventhough we feel confident that this is a much better version of the site than our first one we also know that it is far from perfect. We want to be as close to perfection as possible though but we need you help to do that. So please, if you have any comments or thoughts about how we can make this a better site for you guys then please let us know.

PS. You can probably expect another surprise this weekend, one that I know a lot of you have really been looking forward to. DS.

www.unrealnorth.com

Tis' very nice. I like the upgrade a lot. :up:

Comment

fixed-width sites != good :/

Comment

but it looks great...

Comment

Looks very nice idd. :up:

Comment

Still lookin for a way to change the background. I cant read the yellow well , and the grey text is almost invisible for me. Dunno it that is supposed to be at this time.:weird:

edit: oh, now the text is black instead of great, and the yellow became darkred/brown, much better

Comment

Uhh yeah, the text is unreadable for me too...
              http://img476.imageshack.us/img476/3...orthwtf1aw.jpg

I bairly visit that site so it may be a problem for every new member, the default theme or something..?

Comment

Originally posted by Eclipse
                Uhh yeah, the text is unreadable for me too...
                http://img476.imageshack.us/img476/3...orthwtf1aw.jpg

I bairly visit that site so it may be a problem for every new member, the default theme or something..?
                Press "F5"
                It's likely a cached css file or something

Comment

Me likes. Are you using a fixed width at 1280 or is there some secret script i dont know about so that the site looks good (and fixed) on every resolution?

Comment

Originally posted by zoro
                    Press "F5"
                    It's likely a cached css file or something
                    ah thanks, that worked.

Comment

Originally posted by Eclipse
                      ah thanks, that worked.
                      Of course it worked - I suggested it didnt I?!

Comment

Working...
                      X