Spawn Killing is not Dum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spawn Killing is not Dum

now i have heard all the cry babys out there and they think spawn killing is a bad thing...

Yes and NO

i am covering the NO ... or the reasons why they are

lets say that node sits in a peice of land your team needs to hold to go to the next objective.

you get there and you start to guard it ... some one might come and start defending it. and you dont need that because you want your team to win. and your playing what is called up front. ....

THE REASON YOURE THERE IS IN THE TIMING AND USeFULLNESS

now if you dont know the node connected to it is about to make it nice and jucey ready for a kill ...

yall get it yet ?

i dont think you do ... if your dum like me let me say it some more ....

a node holds high ground and you need to keep people off it because your team is blow it and you need to protect them ....

get it ?

i heard a no ....

one more

now wait ... i cant thing of a nother one ... realy i am trying ...

now SEE WHAT I MEAN ????

Not so DUM

DumDumDog

i like this wed site ... http://www.lostremote.com/

Do you have any idea of how "dum" the simple appearance of your post makes you appear, let alone the content?

Comment

Originally posted by screech
      Do you have any idea of how "dum" the simple appearance of your post makes you appear, let alone the content?

snap, crackle, pop.

Comment

**** dude, buy a freakin’ dictionary for christ’s sake!

Comment

Although your post makes you sound... let's just say uneducated...

I do agree. Counter-Strike is the spawn kill crybaby game. Not UT2k4. We are men. Not infants.

Comment

Although I am against it, if it happens to me then I accept it as it is that's person's only way to get a kill. That and true camping *not actual defending*.

Comment

Happens to me all the time in TDM. I usually return the favor sooner or later in the game if I turn a corner and see them spawn right before my eyes or I hear them spawn right behind me. :P

IMO it's actually pretty easy to avoid if you know how to use the Shield Gun. Just run backwards, hide behind the first corner you come to and when he (i.e. the enemy player) eagerly pursues you, just jump out and hit him in the face with it. :]

Comment

I don't spawn kill... Or type kill.
                And I never win...
                Ever.

Comment

In the competative eye, spawn killing is an accepted form of fragging. imho anyone is a target if they're not spectating.

When I'm just playing for fun I won't spawn rape, but if it's for a ladder match, you betcha.

Comment

Imo spawnkilling is lame. And it really ****** me off in a IDM with forced spawning on and getting spawnraped 10 times in a row

Comment

spawnkillin sucks. my friends server have a mod that stops it. but it doesnt work very well. there always one loser who ruins a match by getting round it.

Comment

Originally posted by <=N1GHTW1SH=>
                        Although your post makes you sound... let's just say uneducated...

I do agree. Counter-Strike is the spawn kill crybaby game. Not UT2k4. We are men. Not infants.
                        lol yet the ironic thing is that it isnt possible to SK (spawn kill) in counter-strike and it is in ut

Comment

I prefer to not spawnkill and not be spawnkilled. I frequent servers where spawnkilling is frowned upon. When I'm on such a server and I accidentally start shooting someone who's just spawned, I either type sorry and go somewhere else or I toss them my weapon and go somewhere else.

When I'm on a server that does allow spawnkilling, I still don't. Old habits die hard.

Comment

If a game is more about spawn killing , than the game , map is more about map control , which means that if youre the one loosing , you dont have much of a chance , now if there wouldnt be spawn killing than the game would be more fair when your loosing .

Comment

Originally posted by JohnDoe641
                              In the competative eye, spawn killing is an accepted form of fragging. imho anyone is a target if they're not spectating.

When I'm just playing for fun I won't spawn rape, but if it's for a ladder match, you betcha.
                              true this

Comment

Working...
                              X