No announcement yet.

Slaughter's Place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow good work slaughter, the unreal community continues to show how positive things can be.

Look forward to swinging by for a game if I can bare to be apart from my beloved hitscan weaps. (im spoilt on Titan as I live 20miles or so away from the server !).

Best of luck with it all

Comment

If you liked Cainslair, whether it was the people, maps, or performance, you'll definitely like Slaughter's Place. Don't believe me? Come try it out yourself!

There are plenty of slots available in the daytime, so drop by anytime!

Comment

Thanks for the nice review Unreal.Train! We do have some work ahead of us for sure. Currently most of our players come in during the evening and we hope a daytime crowd will develop as well. It'll just take time.

Comment

Originally posted by Slaughter
          Thanks for the nice review Unreal.Train! We do have some work ahead of us for sure. Currently most of our players come in during the evening and we hope a daytime crowd will develop as well. It'll just take time.

No problem man. Just thought a great server should be recognized and I hope you keep up the good work and everyone who helped put together this bad boy of a server .

Comment

Working...
          X