How is this possible...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jezza101
    Cheating accusations are normal, I played only one TDM game at the weekend and got a load of grief when I went Wick Sick
    http://ut2004stats.epicgames.com/mat...match=16422068
    Poor nM|Dillinger was saying 'cheater' after every frag . Oh well tbh it just gives me a big head so I dont mind really! Takes a lot of concentration though, when I eventually died (suicide of all things) I then got fragged repeatedly and went up to 10 deaths quite quick.
    Amusingly I've been banned from one of my regular servers today because one of the admins had his *** handed to him by me, and he didn't like it. Called me cheater repeatedly and then banned me. And the thing is I'm not even good.

Here's the game in question:
    http://ut2004stats.epicgames.com/mat...match=16480791

I'm Minstery on there. Btw don't bother going to HCG's iCTF server if you're an average or above player. They will just claim you cheat and ban you. And pretty much every player on there is a total noob. Will stick with normal iCTF servers methinks o/

Comment

Originally posted by <=N1GHTW1SH=>
      I thought you were in clan [ELF]

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
      Lol, don't go throwing that name around too much. I know a couple guys who got banned (then unbanned) because they used that tag as a joke :haha:

Comment

lol, lucky me =]

gg's the other night to all that was in there.

i'll jump in there every now and then to get some chaotic-as-hell deathmatch games in. and yea... when maps like roughinery come up and we have 24 people in the server i just tend to not try, its dumb to even play maps like that with that many people (although sometimes it can be fun...32 ppl in gael = win)

but when the competative TDM maps pop up and im in there i try and do good, i really need to stop going there though. ive been called an aimbotter and threatened to be banned i dunno how many times (guess it serves me right, since it seems to be somewhat of a 'training ground' for the newer players). anywho...was fun

edit: and thanks for the compliments all, but its nothing anyone here cant do. just keep playin =] :up:

Comment

Originally posted by °$ärgê°
          lol, lucky me =]

gg's the other night to all that was in there.

i'll jump in there every now and then to get some chaotic-as-hell deathmatch games in. and yea... when maps like roughinery come up and we have 24 people in the server i just tend to not try, its dumb to even play maps like that with that many people (although sometimes it can be fun...32 ppl in gael = win)

but when the competative TDM maps pop up and im in there i try and do good, i really need to stop going there though. ive been called an aimbotter and threatened to be banned i dunno how many times (guess it serves me right, since it seems to be somewhat of a 'training ground' for the newer players). anywho...was fun
          ZOMG its teh godlike himself!!!111!!!:up:

Comment

I've got 75-0 once before on a map with the instagib gun, but that hardly takes as much skill as with normal weapons on a stock map.

Comment

Originally posted by martinblank
              I've got 75-0 once before on a map with the instagib gun, but that hardly takes as much skill as with normal weapons on a stock map.
              :haha:

Getting 75-0 on a map with NORMAL WEAPONS, hardly takes as much skill as with INSTAGIB on a stock map.

Fixed. Seriously. I guess for you it's different then. To each his own I guess...

Comment

reminds me of the confused dm server days... god i wish that server was still around

Comment

I've spec'd very good players getting wicked sick's in deck17 DM before. It's not that they headshot everything in sight or even use hitscan that much - often they get more kills with primary flak then anything (cause that's the easiest way to finish someone off). They win because:
                  - they always have loads of heath and shields by picking up health packs, shields and boosting (when you kill people that fast you get lots of adren so can boost a lot).
                  - they are tactical masters in that they always seem to get the jump on other players (hitting them with 3 rockets before the other player even sees them) while hardly ever getting jumped themselves (and then they have 100 heath and 100 armor and a boost available to get them out of trouble).

Comment

Originally posted by Auir
                    reminds me of the confused dm server days... god i wish that server was still around
                    Actually, this match was on the East Coast Fragging Server, which is the same as the old Confused one.

Comment

Originally posted by martinblank
                      Aye... IG is easy compared to NW.

/me sucks at NW

Comment

Nobody ever calls me a cheater :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by AgentZero

Getting 75-0 on a map with NORMAL WEAPONS, hardly takes as much LUCK as with INSTAGIB on a stock map.

Fixed.

Comment

HEHE Sarge for the win. BTW Sarge is really that good. I have seen him from the begining work his was up and I can tell you all it did not happen over night. I think hes been hanging around Hectic to much. Dam U LOB guys. LOL Anyways Sarge is for real, no foul play from him or any of the LOB guys, but I do think Pete feeds them all UT steriods or something.

Comment

Originally posted by =A!M=Hercules
                              Anyways Sarge is for real, no foul play from him or any of the LOB guys, but I do think Pete feeds them all UT steriods or something.
                              TRUTH ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                              X