What map was this again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What map was this again?

There was a trials map where the first mission was to jump into the ceiling ( a mirrored ceiling I believe ). Does anyone here remember the name of that map? (Or was there more than one O_o)

Thanks in advance,
    Shmenge

Yeah, those mirrored ceilings, I know them, I walk on them everyday, they are called... ...err, uhm... ....wait, i have it in a sec... ....yes, they are called floors.

J/k

Sorry, can't help you.

Comment

I was also searching that map a while ago..... so have no idea. (I beleive that map rotated at the moment you jumped to a certain wall.)

Comment

No idea what it's called, but I think it's made by Angel_Mapper. I'm not sure if it works in UT2k4 though.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksha
          No idea what it's called, but I think it's made by Angel_Mapper. I'm not sure if it works in UT2k4 though.
          AM made a trials map? :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by Monkey_Reloaded
            Yes - the best one actually.

Comment

Oh wait, I didn't read the first post properly. I'm confusing this with a CTF map AM made that's mirrored over the Z axis.
              I know nothing about trial maps, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Monkey_Reloaded
                Nope, she wouldn't do that.

Comment

Originally posted by fuegerstef
                  Nope, she wouldn't do that.
                  Didnt she make the Temple Of Trials series?

Comment

Originally posted by zoro
                    Didnt she make the Temple Of Trials series?
                    no, look at the visuals of the Temple maps and the visuals in maps by her. YOu know, she is serious about getting jobs in the gaming (especially UnrealEngine) industry.
                    You wouldn't get those with the visuals of the Trial Maps.

Comment

no, look at the visuals of the Temple maps and the visuals in maps by her. YOu know, she is serious about getting jobs in the gaming (especially UnrealEngine) industry.
                      You wouldn't get those with the visuals of the Trial Maps.
                      I'm not getting dragged into a flame war on whether or not Trial Maps "r teh pwn" or not, so don't even try

I honestly thought she did them ... hmmm *researches*

Comment

Ah I stand corrected - http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...hreadid=390063

Sorry about the confusion

Comment

Originally posted by zoro
                          I'm not getting dragged into a flame war on whether or not Trial Maps "r teh pwn" or not, so don't even try

I honestly thought she did them ... hmmm *researches*

Trialmaps aren't made for visuals, they are made for a very specific gameplay.
                          I was only talking about visuals and why she would not do these maps. Not trying to start a flamewar.
                          She also said that she doesn't like UT2k4 gameplay too much. It'S not her kind of game. But she loves the Engine.

Comment

Trialmaps aren't made for visuals, they are made for a very specific gameplay.
                            I was only talking about visuals and why she would not do these maps. Not trying to start a flamewar.
                            She also said that she doesn't like UT2k4 gameplay too much. It'S not her kind of game. But she loves the Engine.
                            Yup - when it's explained it comes across much better Seemed like bait at first - sorry for snapping.
                            I know exactly what you mean, don't worry

Comment

If I recall correctly, the guy who made the map was french. (Or gal). I remember someone telling me that and or reading it when I first joined the server. I could be wrong

Comment

Working...
                              X