Looking for a Teamspeak Provider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zoro
    Why pay for something when you can get a top notch service for next to nothing*?!

Pop on over to Unreal.ie and say hi (in the appropriate forum of course ) and we'll see what we can do!

*Any service provided relies on the fact that you spread the gospel of unreal.ie
    LOL!!! although I have a little Irish heritage somewhere in my family I'm Louisiana, USA. Why whould I rent a server in Ireland???

Thank though,

Nu

Comment

Originally posted by Macros42
      What zoro is trying to say in his usual obtuse way is that we have a teamspeak server that can be made available for unreal clans. No charge but we'd like a link from your site if you have one

And this is the appropriate forum that he referred to

UIE|Macros42
      Ohhhhh I guess I replied too soon to his "obtuse" post. Here is our website: www.winged-renegades.com. That's a very nice offer but we are trying to rent an independent Teamspeak server. Our home page runs a module that shows who's on Teamspeak.

Nu

Comment

Originally posted by NuForce
        Ohhhhh I guess I replied too soon to his "obtuse" post. Here is our website: www.winged-renegades.com. That's a very nice offer but we are trying to rent an independent Teamspeak server. Our home page runs a module that shows who's on Teamspeak.

Nu
        Obtuse? Pfft

It's entirely up to yourself - I'm simply letting you know that there's a very good, reliable teamspeak server up for grabs if you dont feel the need to pay for one.
        All teamspeak display scripts can be run completely independant of the server itself, so it doesn't matter WHERE your ts server is, all you need to do is tell you script it's details and it'll go looking.

Our own ts display script is here: http://www.unreal.ie/?com=TSDisplay

Anyway, the decision is yours - to pay, or not to pay

Comment

/me *****slaps zoro

he doesn't want our server as he is in USA and we're in europe, hence the lag to the server would be too great, get it now? ;p

Comment

I have a TS server in Europe (I'm in San Diego) and there is no lag, I've never experienced any at all.

Comment

*hi-5 flak*

So THERE kam

Comment

Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
                We use ribservers:

http://ribservers.com/modules/zt_tssweb.php

$5.00 a month for 16 players and no set up fee. It's been working great for us. (His game servers are great too)
                we use Ribby as well.. good people.

Comment

I DL'd that script, but do not know how to install it, or even if it can be on a server running Win XP.

Looks pretty cool though.

Comment

Originally posted by CoreyT
                    I DL'd that script, but do not know how to install it, or even if it can be on a server running Win XP.

Looks pretty cool though.
                    Place a post on our forum about it. I'm sure W|R DragonSpawn will be happy to tell you how to make that script work. It's a PHP module.

Nu

Comment

Working...
                    X