Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lexmark
    there are PS3/360/PC ut2k7 sections at ign.com peoplez
    And we all know IGN are never wrong about anything.
    Even when an official statement has not been made on the matter. (Unless you know of one, than please link it)

Comment

Do you think there will be any differences between the PC/360/PS3 versions?

Comment

Originally posted by Frogger
        what are these consoles you speak of?...:weird:
        I love sarcasm... that was sarcasm right?

Originally posted by WosP
        ...but who cares about ut 2k7...
        How dare you!

Comment

Originally posted by NicAgent
          Do you think there will be any differences between the PC/360/PS3 versions?

I hope there's not, would be pretty sweet if the 360 and PS3 versions would be compatible with the PC version of the game so you could make maps for the game on your PC and then play them at an Xbox 360 or PS3 lan party (although you'd have to buy 2 copies of the game ).

Comment

Originally posted by Eclipse
            They will release a version for the PS3... For the 360? I have no idea...
            Fixed...

Also, my guess is that it's coming for ALL consoles (except MAYBE Rev). Doesnt matter what IGN and gamespot say, nothing official has been announced yet for consoles, but my guess is 80% sure it'll be on consoles ps3/360.

Comment

the consoles dont have the graphic power as the PC's have,
              when the XBox came out, my PC was already far over its capabilities.

I recall some game being promoted which was on the PC and the game company promototed the game for the console (xbox maybe) and tried to promote up..somehow the fact the graphics had to be dumbed down for the console. It sounded so pathetic in the wording.

The only thing about consoles it puts a gaming rig in some kind of design package for mass merchandizing, make it economically feasable and be able to take a kid beating. pfft. and also its for the non-PC savvyies, plug it in and it goes.

Comment

Unreal Tournament 2007 (previously codenamed 'Envy') is Epic Games' sequel to Unreal Tournament 2004. Published by Midway Games, UT2007 is powered by Epic's new Unreal Engine 3, and is due to be released on PC and PlayStation 3 in the second quarter (April-June) of 2006. Rumors of a future Xbox 360 release have not been confirmed.
                http://www.beyondunreal.com/main/ut2007/about.php

of course not *official*, but seeing as BU is a pretty respectable source and they usually has the skinny on things, I wouldnt doubt it.

imo its pretty obvious epic will make a console version for at least 1 platform, otherwise I would have to question thier intelligence.

Comment

http://www.gameseek.co.uk/productdet...0etg8jbqw8mrx/
                  http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?cat...7a8021fd83c5a5

PS3 and XBox 360

Comment

Never the Revolution I guess... another reason why I'm defecting against Nintendo.

Comment

Originally posted by dinwitty
                      the consoles dont have the graphic power as the PC's have
                      you're joking right?

Comment

Dinwitty consoles might not have great hardware , but look at what they can do , I mean look at killzone ( yes it sucks , but the graphics arent that bad ) - its run on 266mhz 32 ram an 16 graphic ram , thats what a ps2 contains and look at what it can do !

Games are made dirrectly for the consoles , no limits because of people who have bad pcs .

And once xbox 360 comes out I believe it will be the most powerfull thing , 3x 3.2 ghz HT p4 processors and x500 - 512 mb , 48 pipelines , overall 240 gflops gpu , thats really good .

Difference is , that microsoft will be loosing money from the hardware , but getting from games .

EDIT : Cant imagine playing ut 2k7 with a remote control Could be fun though .

Comment

What about UT 07 on the PSP?

Comment

Originally posted by Plumb_Drumb
                            you're joking right?
                            Its true a PC can play at a much higher rez. Higher then HD rez was done on the PC many years ago compared to the console side. I play at 1600x1200 sometimes. Not a single HD tv can go that high. The problem like what Wosp said is that developers make games that everyone can run. While on the consoles they don't need to worry about the players on slower systems.

Comment

Originally posted by Spaz007
                              Its true a PC can play at a much higher rez. Higher then HD rez was done on the PC many years ago compared to the console side. I play at 1600x1200 sometimes. Not a single HD tv can go that high.
                              well, now you're talking about TV's not the new consoles.

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3.2™
                                Epic showed UT2007 on the PS3 lunch event.

Wow .. UT2007, PS3 AND lunch ? That's awesome

I've heard that, yes, they'll bring it to teh 360 and the PS3. Just don't know when.

I'ma stick to teh PC version anyways.

Comment

Working...
                                X