UT 2007 on consoles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT 2007 on consoles?

I hear now that they are only gonna release '07 on the PC, but due to the fact that the requirements are so high, won't they be releasing it either on the Xbox 360 or PS3?

They will release a version for the Xbox 360... For the PS3? I have no idea...

Comment

what are these consoles you speak of?...:weird:

Comment

Re: UT 2007 on consoles?

Originally posted by NicAgent
        I hear now that they are only gonna release '07 on the PC, but due to the fact that the requirements are so high, won't they be releasing it either on the Xbox 360 or PS3?
        Probably Xbox360 first

Comment

Seems strange... I don't see a version for consoles displayed on GameSpot. They say there's only going to be a PC UT 2007

Comment

neither console has been confirmed for UT2007.

It's being built for the PC first and foremost.

(I hope the 360 gets a new Unreal Championship game though... that would rock hard)

Comment

Theyve been anounced , but arent on gamespot .

EDIT : Yes probably xbox 360 first coz its coming out first , but who cares about ut 2k7 , I cant wait for oblivion .. I hope it wont have higher requirments than ut 2k7 .

Cant wait for quake 4 either .

I might get a xbox 360 if it will be cheaper than ps 3 and will have mouse support and ut 2k7 with halo 3 , perfect dark zero and quake 4 and oblivion .

Comment

Epic showed UT2007 on the PS3 lunch event.

Comment

Yeah but the big advantage of having an X360 version (cause that will probably be my console next generation) is that if I was to get the console anyway for other purposes it would void the need to upgrade my computer for a PC UT 2007.

Comment

I would never choose a console over the PC as my main gaming platform.

I'm mostly into MMORPGs nowdays... And consoles doesn't run thouse.

Comment

Wrong , final fantasy mmorpg , marvel mmorpg , they are planning much more , and for pc and xbox 360 a mmofps on ue 3 is coming out - huxley .

It looks really sweet .

Comment

You would have to sedate me to get me to stay infront of a TV longer than 5 mins.

Cant stand 576x480 (PAL) even worse in the US with NTSC.

I play wow in 1600x1200 while surfing the web on the other monitor.

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3.2™
                          Epic showed UT2007 on the PS3 lunch event.
                          nah, wasn't it just a UE3 demo?

The robot and that guy duking it out on the platform...

Comment

there are PS3/360/PC ut2k7 sections at ign.com peoplez

Comment

Krill you can plug a console in a monitor , some people just cant stand the resolution and hz so they use 22" monitors .

Comment

Working...
                              X