No announcement yet.

Beta Patch 3362 Changelog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree. It should be unchecked by default, and the splash screen should be an advisory that the check box is there if you want to use it, and a full explanation of who would benefit from its use, and how.

The community springs from the original game, but its futher growth is fueled by the creative content that is later generated by that community. If you leave this box checked, there are thousands of people not aware of it, who cannot see what this game is capable of beyond what is in the box. They would not have their imaginations sparked by the community's creativity, and might be left with a "just another FPS shooter" mentality.

I think you're right Piglet. We are spoiled in the US. If your favorite server is not up, there's usually a dozen more behind it so why bookmark it.

Rich

Comment

How about adding the option to prevent switching back to your previous weapon when you use the translocator while still holding down your left mouse click.

That gets really annoying and one shouldnt need to edit their ini just to change it. I'll switch weapons when I feel like it, I dont need some sort of intuitive system to do it for me, in a way its like using the word-guess option when your typing on the cell-phone, but without having a convenient option to turn it off.

Comment

How about this....

Modify webadmin so that there's either a button for, or there's an automatic update of (every time a page is loaded) ... the maps on the server.

When a new map is put onto a server, webadmin can't see it until the next map is loaded or the server is shut down.
        Once that happens, anyone on the server rejoins on the map that's just been voted in.
        Webadmin can then add the new map to any list they want, but no client sees this update as the maplist on the clientside is only updated on connect.

So for the clients to see the new maplist, there has to be ANOTHER map change ....

Comment

Originally posted by S3Y3N
          How about adding the option to prevent switching back to your previous weapon when you use the translocator while still holding down your left mouse click.

That gets really annoying and one shouldnt need to edit their ini just to change it. I'll switch weapons when I feel like it, I dont need some sort of intuitive system to do it for me, in a way its like using the word-guess option when your typing on the cell-phone, but without having a convenient option to turn it off.
          Hi

Yes, this causes problems when I need to do a double jump and double transy to get to high places. How do you change that translocator switch back to previous weapon thing in the .ini?

Comment

ETA for release?

Comment

Two Weeks™

Comment

Originally posted by Bort Simpson
                ETA for release?
                None. Before then there'll be a new beta to test.

There's no information yet on this new beta.

Comment

Bleh.... just got the Link Gun Secundairy freeze just as i killed somebody with link sec...

I'm telling ya that really needs to be fixed asap.

Comment

Originally posted by Eclipse
                    Bleh.... just got the Link Gun Secundairy freeze just as i killed somebody with link sec...

I'm telling ya that really needs to be fixed asap.
                    word, I just got it this morning.
                    (btw, Zoeff, you're an *** )

Comment

Working...
                    X