Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do i convert the .ogg music files to mp3???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    digital ******, youre the best. in more ways than one. ill use that program.

Problem.............. Solved!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yep.. easy to convert... but remember.. every time you want to add another file you have to go convert that one too.. degrading quality and using more drive space. also.. being as ogg sound quality is about the same as an mp3 file that is twice the ogg's bitrate... you will be doubling the file size... and still going to lose quality in the conversion. i believe a number of players do ogg now and at least with winamp... it's just another file you can put in the list. saves a lot of fuss to just play them in their original format.

i'm not trying to sell you anything.. just point out some things to think about

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just get this....

http://www.dbpoweramp.com/

converts ogg to mp3 and vice versa plus many other file types

Leave a comment:

• replied
    winamp 5 full RC 8

Leave a comment:

• replied
    winamp works huh? ill keep that in mind. but can i convert ogg to mp3? if not ill just get winamp. thx dude. your nice.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hmmm download an ogg player eh?

well.. if you had winamp you wouldnt have to go through all that hassle of making more and larger files to listen to them.

now Winamp 5 Full RC 8 is available

it REALLY is nice

Leave a comment:

• How do i convert the .ogg music files to mp3???

i would like to hear these outside of ut. can i do this?? i dont really wanna DL an ogg player (i dont even know if there is one. i just think someone is gonna tell me to DL an ogg player instead) if i can convert them to mp3 and play them in musicmatch id love that. thx
Working...
X