I have a problem when i connect to ut2004 servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a problem when i connect to ut2004 servers

when i connect i keep getting this screen that says somethign altered epicparticles files corrupted or something some one help for i really wanna plkay online.

have you patched to 3355 or at least 3339?

Comment

also try downloading the ece if you want to play onslaught

Comment

oddly enough i wasnt trying to play onslaught i was tryign togo play on a DM server and i already had ECE for i bought the ECE DVD edition and installed everything that came with it and downloaded a few things. Im just curious was does the EpicParticles file contain because i wonder if its something i downloaded that replaced or moddified the file or whatever..

Comment

EpicParticles is a texture file in the UT2004/Textures directory.

It's possible that is was corrupted or overwritten by an improperly installed mod. You might want to see if you can find the file EpicParticles.utx on one of the install CDs and replace the existing one on your hard drive.

Comment

i see and to think i went through hell and reinstalled the whoel game because i didnt want to go through everyfolder in ut2004 folder because im a lazyass and the thought of bringing up the search tool never entered my primitive mind i hope the game will work later for i have some fraggin to do with betty *hugs shock rifle*

Comment

Working...
            X