Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there an infinite/regenerating ammo mutator that doesn't BREAK vehicles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there an infinite/regenerating ammo mutator that doesn't BREAK vehicles?

I was playing an Onslaught botmatch with:

DeployableFun (increases maximum number of deployable mines and grenades)
    Arena (Mine Layer)
    Vehicle Arena (Scorpion)
    WeaponStuff
    Lightweight Vehicles

Now vehicles no longer take damage from impacts or driving in water. This especially suicks on Island Hop when I cover the bridges with Mines and watch the extra-light scoprions do cartwheels into the water

It turns out that it is WeaponStuff that makes vehicles immune to crash or water damage. Is there an infinite ammo or regenerating ammo mutator that doesn't tamper with vehicles at all?

ì think adminplus wont do that, you can use that online and youll have unlimited ammo/weapons

Comment

Alternatively if you're playing offline/Instant action type 'loaded' in the console for 999 ammo and all weapons availiable in the map.

[edit] Console Commands

Comment

I only play offline, I have a modem. And loaded won't do either. It's no fun or challenge having the bots run around with only 4 mines.

Comment

then what are you trying to do? from what i could tell you wanted to play with your friends online with unlimited ammo

with adminplus, just type 'admin loaded all' and all of your friends are fully loaded aswel

Comment

Originally posted by Eclips
            then what are you trying to do? from what i could tell you wanted to play with your friends online with unlimited ammo

with adminplus, just type 'admin loaded all' and all of your friends are fully loaded aswel

Haven't you ever heard of "Instant Action"? I don't care AT ALL about online play. AT ALL.

I want every player and bot to have infinite ammo, but I don't want the mutator to interfere with vehicles like WeaponStuff does.

Comment

Originally posted by Stabbey_TC

Haven't you ever heard of "Instant Action"? I don't care AT ALL about online play. AT ALL.

I want every player and bot to have infinite ammo, but I don't want the mutator to interfere with vehicles like WeaponStuff does.
              http://www.geocities.com/igamedev/mutators/index.htm

Not infinate ammo but close.

RD

Comment

http://dl.downloadhosting.com/downlo...Loadout111.zip

Comment

Thanks a lot, they work great! :up: :up:

Comment

Working...
                  X